Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree, Opti. 

What is most galling is the manner in which they have compromised with the principled MSK.

So, here was a man who placed a premium on truth and honesty.  But, with the sword of Damocles (revelation of truth by Uncle Jugnu) looming over their heads, he preferred to turn tail and run.  There was more than one opportunity for him and Geet to have revealed the truth.

Let's remember that they were running behind Uncle Jugnu to prevent him from preempting the disclosure of the truth by them. 

So, they supposedly wanted to disclose the truth themselves.  And, what did we get?  When the clan arrived and Uncle Jugnu was still inside the room, they prevaricated.  The fabulous four spun a web of lies.

Even after Uncle Jugnu came out but forgot what he was to reveal, they did not come forward to disclose the truth themselves. What they did, instead, was exchange glances of relief with their two co-conspirators. 
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I said the exact same thing in the post above Medha. We do tend to think alike.
rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@hi medha, opti not met u before i am priya, yeah there were many ways to take the story but they took it the way which is most illogical and bad for the main characters...first they made geet leave without any proper explanation and then after msk convinced geet they made him continue the BS charade...they have disappointed in most tracks they have started
hegdemedha thumbnail
Yes, Opti, we do tend to think alike. 

And, you are right.  There is no plausible justification for the continued deception.  Even if we were to give the creatives the benefit of doubt and allow them the defence that MSK's idea was to do something that would prove to the clan that he was indeed a fitting spouse for their daughter, what do we have? Nada.  For, there is not a single proactive thing that MSK did, since this track started, to prove this to the clan. 

Sure, he stayed up all night and converted the storeroom into a hall, but that was because it was a task set by the clan, which probably does not even know of his workmanship. 

Sure, he arranged for the sargi, but if he had set things straight, their daughter could have celebrated her first Karwa Chauth at her matrimonial home.

Sure, he saved his wife from the goons but that was because the goons set upon them.  .

And, given the manner in which they showed him ride roughshod over his principles, surely, they cannot have him claim the pulpit for himself, can he?
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priya: Hi.

Well, it appears that the creatives chose to dig their heads into the sand.  They used some heavy words such as gairat and gunaah and chose not to justify the use of those words.  They portrayed Geet's refusal to forgive as sheer stupid obduracy.  The result is the perception that Geet was a silly nincompoop who walked out of her matrimonial home.  And, they continued with the bumbling idiot act for her.
rajkamal02 thumbnail
exactly and one thing there is no proper discussion between msk and geet they have same kind of lines koi dekh lega...no mature convos even after she forgave him...Geet does talk sense with other characters like pammi, nandini etc but with maan she is always behaving childish or i should say maan encourages her to be like that
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Medha & Priya...😊

Medha...have you heard from Geeks recently? Haven't seen him in the den for a while. Even Neha is missing...they normally used to be here at this time...
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Anuja: Good evening to you.

I know ... the usual gang that is around here at this time has disappeared.  I haven't heard from Geek since the weekend.  I have seen Neha stalking around, but haven't been able to interact with her for the past couple of days. Is there a secret Goa carnival on somewhere?

Edit

@ all: Adios.  Will be back later.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
rajkamal02 thumbnail
bye to all who are there, catch u in the morning

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello devils:-)) howz it going this fine day. Bright cheery morning to the easterners, glorious night to the westerners.

Hope all is well in Geetland and you guys are basking in the glory that is GHSP.

Am a little busy so can't make it in:-( Miss spamming with you guys.

SRK, Billioniare,Spoon,Deeps,Priti,Usha,Neha...miss you guys,gazilion hugs to you.Hope you all are well.Take care, will try to make it in on the weekend.