Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyo   the Ullu Cutie pie is not here now its my job for you to sent to bed bye good night sweet dreams ðŸ¤—
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Polly - this was their biggest dilemma - they went with the numbers - quantity vs quality...they got carried away.

I think this was the first time when a show had a FB page that had so much response and its incredible popularity overnight. 

This is yet another - I have created a monster situations...self destructive.
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya, Shali - I agree with you. Geet acting like a brat is fun for a little bit but her character did need many more shades - a maturity that may not have come due to age but did mature her due to her circumstances. But they never explored this part of Geet.

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shoba  Agree with you they choose quantity instead of quality 

Before marriage we all thought Geet will eventually act Mature post marriage, did that happen🤔 nehi nahh,  Geet is bubbly we all know that but that should not stand as a shadow of her matureness. She has seen a lot in her life, pass trough many obstacle now she should behave little mature.  I alwasy thought MSK's company will make her little mature but MSK ko Ulta Achhar Hogaya.🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yep I was hoping to see a Mrs MSK.. but the Cv's gave me a spoiled brat... who walked out off her marriage by the first aandi toofan...

and the way she dresses... well that is NO way to dress as a bride... maybe in Punjab... but not in a city as delhi...and not as mrs Maan Singh Khurana...

rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry was out for a while, yeah dresses ki toh baat karna bekaar hai...it is falling in deaf ears
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good day / evening to those in the Occident.  And, good morning / day to those in the Orient.

The Den is usually stuck in the 30s at this time, isn't it?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Medha. So what is your take about Maan's attitude. 

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Opti, good morning. Are you done with the first leg of the trip?

About MSK's attitude, it appeared to be uncharacteristically defeatist.  There was no hint of the strategist, save his notion that they will come back later and set things alright.

Sure, Maan and Geet were wrong.  However, from what we have been shown of Beeji and Teji in the past (when they were waiting for MSK to arrive at Amritsar to woo back Geet), they would have preferred for him to stand his ground and win them back.  They would have even admired him for it.

Yesterday, Beeji's expressions when Geet kept telling MSK to talk to Beeji indicated that she was waiting for him to insist that they converse so that they could explain things.  And, she seemed quite disappointed when MSK took Geet away from there.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've a lot to say about Maan.  Yes, Geet is acting uncharaceristically for a long time now but I'm more worried about what they are making of Maan's character. 

Yes, Medha, I did not like the way Maan seemingly gave up. Yes, they are angry and rightly so but it was his fault too. He had no business continuing to lie when he already knew that Maama knew the truth and was all set to tell the rest of the family.  By counting on his forgetfulness I felt Maan was acting foolhardy.  When Tejji asked him what he was doing at their place when he said he is going to meet his relatives he should have used the opportunity to tell him he was at his wife's place and explained the circumstances.  At least that would have saved his reputation to some extent.  In fact this whole track compromised on Maan's straightforward nature.  I never understood his convoluted plan to win them over while he lived as BS and made his bro stay on as MSK.  He cannot talk of principles when he sacrificed one of his most important principle - truth.  They should stop harping on his principles if they are not going to show him following them.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago