Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya Swan, Jyo, Khusbu, Cutie Pie,  Geets Shali, Anshu πŸ€—

@ Swan I think Jyo meant earliar they were only Co-star Now a-days they are friend as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Have to catch up with all epis of this week 

Saw the promo So MSK  is becoming DonπŸ˜† MSK for Geet πŸ˜³, But little confusion he said something like I have to become MSK again for Geet's Love.   He is yet to erase his bad image from Geet's family as driverπŸ€”  he had Mega Plan what happen to that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Now he is going back to Business tycoon to prove Geet's family How Mahan he is πŸ˜†.

Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo... done with jyo ke pic ka tip tip thesis...🀣...go and read now or you get geets ka newly discovered slimy doodh from GC courtesy DD...🀬
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ash me is happy to hear everything... good luck for the 4 exams you still have... I know you will do well... and dont worry about B... it will be fine... what will come after high skool...
polly23 thumbnail
@ Cutie pie u worried about one messed up question same as meπŸ˜† finally found someone who will not think me weird, good luck with rest of them 

Did you do Ganga Dubki Yet πŸ€£ or waiting for passionate Version of CON πŸ€£

@ Shali How was  your test 

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

blush blush
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
polls if he become MSK again then I want it with full attitude... and Geet has to clear his image...
I also belief Ash and Jyots Ganga dupki are on hold... they wanne see more... cause we are used to more...and not a NON Con...

oohhh test... me past my exam... waiting to get my degree...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushboo_6

* kushboo tiptoes into the doodh promoting march* πŸ˜³
koi hain???

Jyo's pic:
 pappu said pyaar se so his left hand which might be mistaken that he is trying to touch her as least as possible, is actually sliding through her back at midway...
see his 2 fingers that are on the open area? those two fingers are waayyy more parted from the first three( inc. thumb)...obviously his fingers are not going north south like that unconciously but someone does not want to miss the chance to feel the bare area, hence parting the nearest fingers to the area as much as possible...πŸ˜‰
editing...
right hand:πŸ₯±
we know the size of his long fingers and hand...πŸ˜ƒ... see his fingers? they look like someone chopped his fingers upto nail areaπŸ˜† but they are DIGGing into her head...πŸ˜›...so coming to the above point, he could have used his hand openly and her head would have fitted cosy into his palm but, we know he was experiencing some internal pressure that showed up as the ripp πŸ˜† but here it is also showing up in his CLENCHING fingers..πŸ˜›...given no media pressures he could have pulled her with force to smooch it up...☺️
her hand on his ear...it's into a semi-clench...πŸ˜‰
phew...πŸ₯± that's it...πŸ˜†

Babaji!   Clenching fingers means quenching his thirst na!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ash...what is DOT DOT DOT...πŸ˜•
polly23 thumbnail
@ Shali Yap Early Delhi wala MSK πŸ˜ should appear now πŸ˜³ ,  Agree with you Geet should Clear MSK's image by telling her family about her love story, Imagine after Dinner instead of watching movie Amrister family sits and Geet tells them where they first met, how they met, what MSK did to her and how they both fell in love and got married😳. this way it will clear up MSK's image also Nandini's family will go to know about Dev's pastπŸ˜ƒ 
49erFan thumbnail

Khushboo, another for thesis