Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
@Anshu:Yup even I was mahaconfused with precap😕...I can understand Geet wants to stay back and resolve the issues which is fine but by asking MSK to go back to Delhi...how can she alone solve it all😕...instead both needed to b there to convince all about whatever plans they had🤔
Precaps r misleading na!  They will change dialogue tommorow, just like the doctors! 🤣
@ geetu...tujh ko hi bula rahi thi... you posted that pic yesterday about his head position in tip tip?
my answer was there but u neva saw it:

@ geets, i just had my doodh...🤬😈

jyo! is Msk goin back to delhi? I dont think so..what abt that lucky-maan fight seq?😕
@jyots... all beeje and teeje ever wanted was to see geet happy... but geet never answered their Q... so they went to look for the answers by MSK... teeje jumped to conclusions... based on what he knew about geet and her behavior... he couldn't see a fault in his sister... then he told beeje about that...and both bashed MSK...he had hurt their child/sister...and NO bro/mother will take that...

but Geet never opened her mouth...MSK was insulted...Geet still was silenced... and today her wifely conscience tells that she can't bare her hubbies insult...sorry this doesn't make sense... I say: buzz off...

coming back to bro and beeje...they were never against MSK... they only took care off their sister/beti... what did beti do... betrayed them right under their nose... if beti told them in first place...this is something between hubby and wife... MSK could have entered A without any problems... both would have given him a change to make things right... both are not against MG or their pyar... it's the way things happened and the lack off trust geet showed in them...

msk is off the hook...cause he is paraya...but geet was their own...
Khush, yah milk does a body good na! 🤣 No wonder he has a perfect bod! 🤣
Caption for that Pic - Got Milk?
OMG! geets..you just cracked me up..🤣
You have got wicked sense of humuor...you are so spontaneous in ur answers..
Tooo goooddd👏
doodh doodh doodh doodh ...wonderful doodh...🤣...does anyone remember that ad?🤣