Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ jyots... yesterday remember i did tip tip thesis?😳
well Norstar joined me for some time and she did your Gajar mooli symbolism on tip tip...πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shali:"Hmmm u hv a point..yes it was Geet's duty to make sure that she does not become a part of any lie or betrayal for her family  here but she too joined hands in the whole game of lie and made her family look like villains...She did that which was mayb her wife ka farz because thats how her hubby wanted it to b...So now its time for her to show her beti ka farz,..and mayb thats what she meantπŸ€”

Well if thats the case,then I hope in tomorrow's episode she elaborates a bit more on her farz wala dialgoue so that the whole comparison of wife and beti ka farz can b justified
-Khush- thumbnail
@ jyoti here is what shobha a.k.a norstar wrote on ur mooli symbolism..

Hi Kushboo and goose! I was having a blast going through all the x-rated talk...🀣

Usually if a pant is very tight, it rips from the back but this was the first time ever, the pant ripped from the front ..woh bhi kahan se...definitely not wardrobe malfunction but a perfectly functional ..er...let say muuli πŸ€£
she made direct connections between mooli and anatomy...😎

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello there Kushboo - πŸ€— Seems like your hormones are still haywire! Me jee, took a lot of cold showers to get over Mooli-tamatar ka primal love story!

Today it is all about bahu vs beti - now that should be like ice on your senses. Kahan woh original MSK/Geet ki passionate albeit flawed love story and now this downhill path to a saas - bahu drama...chalo Gurti ke liye yah bhi sahi πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Khusboo:Whattt...apne Norstar ne likha woh😲😲😲😲

**Jyoti faints**
-Khush- thumbnail
@ geetu... are you here right now??πŸ€”
hola shobha...πŸ€—
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
..i saw the epsiode from part two onwards...liked the episode on the whole but the precap...hmmm Barryji ko kya huya..."confused"

telling hubby to go n i will stay back...how does that solve the problem? koi samjhaao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise episode was gud...but precap ne confuse kar diya...n patni /biwi dialogue just went OTT

how will she win everyone's heart?

Barry has a knack of creating a storm very often now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pehle papa banna chahata hu...aaj yehπŸ€”  aajkal Barry is involved in the screenplay to dimaag zayaada chal raha hai

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushboo u looking for me ki Geet.a
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo jee - With Geets posting all those hot clips and vishesh tipani by Kushbhoo, I really lost it yesterday πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank god for all the warnings about explicit language, *graphic content πŸ˜†

Like I said, because I am still a sucker for even a few little romantic scenes between Maaneet, I will stick to watching it because they do make magic.

But, I really have deep regret that the original story changed. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo...yes that explanation makes sense to me!!!! I hope there is proper explanation tomorrow