-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ shali...congratulations...πŸ₯³
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

So MSK's plan to win over Beeji & her family failed. I come back to my favourite question...what was the purpose of this track then...πŸ˜†...apart from finding a life partner for Dev that is..πŸ˜›

@red...
Devni's lovestory...πŸ˜†
Jugunu's Jazoozi skills...πŸ˜ƒ
Maanet's jungle mein mangal...😳
@Swan- This just goes to prove not all plans go to work out as expected. Maan will win  the families heart as him self and not MSK 
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Swan, deeps and khusboo...
thanks sweeties...
and always remember... you never to old to learn...look at me... almost 40  and finally reached my goal...
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,
Can see the den is abuzz with the latest doing of our beloved obstinate mule, aka Ms. GH/Mrs. GK.

Firstly,I really can't understand what and why goonda and his mom are so angry, I mean I can understand them being a bit upset for being made fools of,  but what is there to get so, so mad about? they got cheap labour out of him, he had to do all sorts of things in the house, eat lousy food, spend a whole night building that Karva chauth platform (btw, what did they do with it?), he saved their honour fighting on their behalf.  So in what way have they suffered because if his actions? they never bothered to get his side of the story, not hers either, so what do they know?
The guy only came to get back his wife who'd got on her high horse and run off 
Any normal family would have laughed it off and sent their daughter off with her husband with their blessings. Strange family this Geet comes from, no wonder she herself is so difficult to manage, even for someone like M.
When she said she wanted to stay back, i wanted yell, yipee M, run M run, let her be, there's plenty more fish in the pond. Go and find your mysterious Sameera and have fun, I mean REAL fun. This man's not had a moment of peace since he's married her, worse still he may even have become totally bankrupt in the meanwhile!!
Honestly, G's warped sense of loyalty is beyond me, she's done this digging in her heels business before, so this is not new. What goes on in that brain?!? Only saint Maan can deal with her and that because he is not real (if he had been, he'd have walked out without her today)

In all this, for some strange reason I found D rather endearing, I really liked the scene with N,  I found it very sweet.  I guess it is the actor playing the role, he's really good. No one could have guessed he is the same smarmy Dev we've known if they'd started watching this show today.

Anyway, I've had my rant against G, but I am mad with the  **&**effing Cvs because this is clearly a ploy for some silly plot they cooked up yesterday probably, having run short of any better ideas, to keep this track going.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swan20

So MSK's plan to win over Beeji & her family failed. I come back to my favourite question...what was the purpose of this track then...πŸ˜†...apart from finding a life partner for Dev that is..πŸ˜›

not to waste samir sharma's contract..πŸ˜†
to get rid of NESπŸ˜ƒ
i still second my thoughts...πŸ˜†.. maaneet thought the family would only be naraaz for hiding the truth but wont deny the fact that he is a GEM of a person..⭐️... but as Geet said " what we wanted and what is happening", the family took it as a cheat and decieving act of maaneet...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shali... Congrats...πŸ˜ƒ

@Erfan...
me done with the tip tip shooting...☺️

@All..
OK me leaving enjoy the Den...πŸ˜ƒ

BTW love dthe new promo... only Maan...😍
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shali...well done hun. Yeah age should not be a barrier for learning..😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok from Geet's POV ,the flashes of Biji's words which she got while leaving the house ,I feel she was feeling guilty of playing with everyone's emotions in the house even after she patched up with her husbandπŸ€”; Because in yesterday's episode Biji blamed Geet more than MSK for playing with their emotions...and thats why mayb she thought that she needs to fulfill her Beti ka farz first by staying back and trying to convince all about why she did all that

But hving said that ,the dialogue which was not required here was comparing beti ka farz with patni ka farz and putting one over another...it should hv been on equal groundsπŸ€”

@Silcop:I agree with u to some extent about Geet's character post marriage and I even said that her character has not grown..but I will not call it complete butchering here..mayb I will say her character became stagnent after a point and was inconsistent throughout post marriageπŸ€”
@Mural- When your angry, you don't look at anything else of consider anything else. Later when they're calmer they will realise all the things MSK has done for them as Balwant.

Geet cannot leave her family that stood by her through her hard time. They took care of her and supported her. She can't just walk out on them because they misunderstood her. The case was different with Maan, whatever he says heavily effects her. He also said some pretty harsh things. 

She will stay back to clear her Hubby's name. 

@Shali...CONGRATULATIONS! πŸ˜ƒ Always follow your dreams. 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago