Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Medz let MSK win over Beeje... the rest will follow...or let him hold a mirror in front off Teeje...both can also do some hoo haa...and rest will follow...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha:  I forgot to mention this to you.  A few episodes ago, whilst talking about Dev obtaining his love if it was in his destiny, Maan told Geet that even if Dev were to settle in the jungle, his love would follow him there if it were in his destiny. 

That immediately reminded me of our wish that Dev settles in the jungle for 15 years.  I would not mind if Nandini too joins him there.  Of course, the only thing is that, at the end of the 15 years, we will have a Dev-ali (in Marathi, that also means Dev has come, though it changes Dev's gender to the feminine) special episode when he returns to Khurana Mansion.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK Random question for bookmarking the Den...😆

Is Teji in some financial trouble???? Coz in his scene with Pammi, he spoke to someone about whether Money was important when his family was in turmoil...???
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

medha ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

maan will get teji and they will stare stare stare stare into the night. they will play who blinks first with each other.😆 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

medha ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

maan will get teji and they will stare stare stare stare into the night. they will play who blinks first with each other.😆 

And the moon will play a willing umpire.
Originally posted by: panchjun5

OK Random question for bookmarking the Den...😆

Is Teji in some financial trouble???? Coz in his scene with Pammi, he spoke to someone about whether Money was important when his family was in turmoil...???

Of course and then maan will give it to him and teji veerji will be indebted to him forever. That is creativity working overtime.

Ab maan singh khurana apni biwi ka samman whatever bachane aayega😆
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
to all the devils...hola and namaste...🤗
i agree with pallu and geets and daaku...geet just doesnot feel like leaving that family hurt which gave her support and love which her own family never gave her after she was abandoned by devaaa...😔
and MSK has never failed and neither will let his wife loose...😎
STRESSBUSTER:
just flashed across something and found this wierd thing...😳... this is from the old director Maan Singh's interview... ðŸ˜Š

Q.15 Most romantic sequence you shot so far:

There was a scene in early December where Geet is sleeping and Maan comes to wake her up in the morning and blows air on her face, and her hair flies. When this scene was brought to us, Gurmeet walked up to me and asked me, "how am I supposed to do it, do people do this for real?" I turned around and said, "dude I do it every morning (laughs)" and then I explained the scene to Gurmeet and he went on to do the scene very convincingly. Sometimes when scenes come I read them and smile to myself since they have all happened to me as well.

😈 🤡🤣

@ geets... i did thesis on the head bending pic u posted yesterday... my answer was...

i just had doodh...🤬😈

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago

medha

dev-ali ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜†  and then in fifteen years it will be with family na, a whole lot of nanhe munne devaas 

hegdemedha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

@Medz let MSK win over Beeje... the rest will follow...or let him hold a mirror in front off Teeje...both can also do some hoo haa...and rest will follow...

Shali, MSK will hold a mirror to Teji, then turn it around and preen in front of it.  That will set Teji off again.  Do we really want that?

Now, as to both MSK and Teji doing some hoo-haa, will we also have Geet and Pammi there respectively for their spouses?
21-07 thumbnail
OMG kavi! good observation..How come no body noticed it so far? well i guess everybody was busy analysing geet ka dialouges...It can happen that teji faces some financial probs in the comin days..and MSk helps him in the process..Plus In sbb segment today they showed lucky and maan fight scene where he says something like-Mai tumhe sikhaunga...I guess he is goin to give lucky some kushti tips...In this way he is gonna make a place in everybody's heart...But this time not as balwant but as MSK only...I think this can happen..lets see how everything unfolds..