Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
@Priti:I agree...I don't think anyone hv issues with Geet staying back...in fact she did the right thing by staying back and trying to resolve the issues👏...its the dialogues in the end which were confusing and contradicting to the dialgoues which she gave in the beginning🤔

@Silcop:I disagree about full character butchering...because character butchering happens if the girl or the guy gets involved with different partners forget their so called divine love or promises😆...just silly fights or misunderstandings does not add up to any character butchering...it can b termed as inconsistency but not character butchering😊

MSK has always been selfish when it came to Geet...he came with a motto of getting her back and for that he became a dirver and lied to her family and he even said that to Geet that he doesn't care about anyone..he came only for her😳...and about Geet,mayb her character has not grown properly yet which is a failure of the CVs but I cannot call it character butchering because till now she too has been 100% loyal when it came to her love for MSK😳
Toh sab Attack Barry for messing with the dialogue..He always does that crucial ones which bring toofan in the Forum..lol eveyrtym thai is mentioned "Mujhe laga tum sirf meri ho" has to pop up..
Originally posted by swan20

@Deeps...Geet's dialogs about ''beti's farz'' sound hollow to me. She has been careless about her responsibilities as a DIL or even a wife, so now when she says that her responsibility as a daughter is more than a wife's farz it just sounds hypocritical...🤔

Anuja...that' s step towards revamping this show keeping in line with Star one's new revamping Mantra...so expect some more such beti dialogues from Geet!!!!! But I thought shows are always about a girl doing her bahu ka farz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆Ermm
Originally posted by liv2laugh

See this is the problem. Why does one duty have to take precedence over the other? Why can't this girl ever  balance things?
cause her both husband and wife were wrong to hide things...so the wife has to wait...till the beti has done her duty... and by then hopefully she will be able to mange both duties...
Yeah they are trying making duplicate of ghsp ,by giving lead male character as maan's and their a actor also who is like Adi's character,   in promo

To whosoever it may concern...😆

I solumnly swear...I have no issues with Geet staying back...I have issues with the reasoning / dialogues that Geet said~~~🤓
Originally posted by bru22

Yeah they are trying making duplicate of ghsp ,by giving lead male character as maan's and their a actor also who is like Adi's character,   in promo

Let us see how it shapes up. So far everyone agrees it seems to look like a copy of GHSP 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Let us see how it shapes up. So far everyone agrees it seems to look like a copy of GHSP 😆 😆 😆
My lips are sealed least mod ji comes with a danda for discussing another show on Geet forum...but 🤔🥱🤪   ...you got the drift...right?????😉
I've just seen one promo of that show...are more out?
Many actors tried to copy MSk's style..but no one can beat the one and only MAAN SINGH KHURANA..
Nw its really weird that the producers are copying the chracters of their previous show..
But original always remain original...After watching the promo of new show I can only rem GHSP..