Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Soulie, Shali - Again, the problem is not that she decided to stay back. The problem is her weighing one role higher than another.

Jhan, I couldn't have said it in a better way. Absolutely apt. That is precisely what was wrong. Her thinking of one role as higher than another. 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Jyoti

I agree with you here...

That is what i said in my previous post...Geet should have said that she cannot leave the family so hurt also she needs to restore her husband's pride and honor back...and only than she can go happily with her husband...

Also MSK can help her in this😊

hope something like this happens
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no problem with Geet staying back to appease her family...her dialog about daughter's farz taking precedence over a wife's farz is what i found uncalled for.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok. me really going now πŸ˜†

Catch u all later πŸ€—

Please do continue signing the petition. It is really important. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

I do not think anyone is seeing the real reason they are doing this - to allow Dev's raasleela to continue. Not because of anything else.

Maan and Geet's character will continue to be butchered so that Dev can marry his nth wife. 🀒

absolutely...they are only continuing with this track to get Dev & Nandini married. They won't go back to Delhi until this happens so they are going to stretch it...
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
apologies, once postponed, become harder and harder to make, and finally impossible
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Soapy...the moment  Geet was born she was a beti... and will always be a beti...she became a wife much much later... so her duty as a beti comes first...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shali

@Soapy...the moment  Geet was born she was a beti... and will always be a beti...she became a wife much much later... so her duty as a beti comes first...

See this is the problem. Why does one duty have to take precedence over the other? Why can't this girl ever  balance things?
geetfangeet thumbnail
By the way did anyone see nissar's new show promo in sp the lead actor is angry young man too i dont like it maan should be only angry young maan of teleworld i know i am quit silly but.. ...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bru22

By the way did anyone see nissar's new show promo in sp the lead actor is angry young man too i dont like it maan should be only angry young maan of teleworld i know i am quit silly but.. ...

They are trying to make another Geet but there is only one original ever 😎