Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bru22

K i am not saying what geet is doing know is wrong, but hp is place where her real parents are living   but why she didnot vist or atlest did a phone call once after her marriage why?

Because all those characters left and are not part of the show anymore. 🤣
@Deeps...Geet's dialogs about ''beti's farz'' sound hollow to me. She has been careless about her responsibilities as a DIL or even a wife, so now when she says that her responsibility as a daughter is more than a wife's farz it just sounds hypocritical...🤔
Ok guys... work calling 😔

Catch u all later. Have fun. 
As women we all know that life is a balancing act .

We wear several hats - wife, daughter, mother, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, sister and so on...

I would have been happy if she said something like the "The wife in me needs to prove to this family that their daughter cares for them." or something like that. I would have been really happy.

Why should one role be greater than the other. Does this mean she can never find a balance. This does not bode well for her.

While trying to be a good wife, she hurt her family.
So now to make it up to her family, her role as a wife will take a backseat.

This is what irked me - the dialogue itself - not the fact that Geet is staying back.
I just wanted to make that clear.

@liv... that it... Geet is responsible for the mess... her walking out might be justified by saying she was hurt and he insulted her self respect...but you still dont walk out...

when she came to A. her brothers and beeje saw her tears... and her hurt pained them... and when they Q her or bashed MSK...she didn't say a word... and now she want to defend her husband cause his izzat count...

I say: Buzz off Geet...
Soulie - Husband and wife are happy today because Maan made it happen... Yes, he said something to her in his anger, but he also apologized profusely for his behavior. She still did not forgive him. It is only because he stayed put that they are happy today. 

So her claiming that she has to be a good daughter today sounds a little out of place. 

And for once, we soul sisters are discussing a topic where we don;t concur with each other. Hi 5 😆
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ Deeps

I fail to see the logic in the dialogue. I think it paints Geet as a hypocrite. Maan blames himself for Geet leaving home but the truth of the matter is that Geet was equally responsible.

When someone tells you that your staying some place could make matters worse, should you not give it some thought?

Jhan... She failed as a wife in her first round when she left the house...She could have waited for her husband to cool down post holi fiasco ...Rather she left coz she was too numbed by hurt...she received unconditional love at Amritsar...Her talks with Pammi made her realise her folly that walking out without resolving mess causes more harm to relationships...Remember the rope/lassi dialogue...the more u stretch disagreeement...Causes more distance...Here Geet does not want to leave the maayka with bad vibes...She is learning from her mistakes...Once she leaves for Delhi do u think it is easy to come back and fix the anger and hurt.
MSK back..I think Geet did right choice stay back & clear Maan's name..
well by walking out Geet failed as a wife...
and if she walked out today...then she would have failed as a daughter... what respect would she showed the woman who cared about her in her time off need...

@deeps let us hug🤗... we almost saying the same...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

...the more u stretch disagreeement...Causes more distance...Here Geet does not want to leave the maayka with bad vibes...She is learning from her mistakes...Once she leaves for Delhi do u think it is easy to come back and fix the anger and hurt.

I disagree sometimes when the situation is very hot, the smartest thing to do is to walk away. 👍🏼

Maan is completely correct when he said that these people will not listen to reason. We will come back.

I do not think anyone is seeing the real reason they are doing this - to allow Dev's raasleela to continue. Not because of anything else.

Maan and Geet's character will continue to be butchered so that Dev can marry his nth wife. 🤢