Devil's Den - Welcm bck MSK, Geet Beti ya Bahu ??? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
ok... I agree with Preetoo here

Let us atleast wait and see what happens tomorrow before coming to conclusions...

I really Really hope Geet is given some senseble dialogues tomorrow...

And please no sending MSK alone to Delhi or Geet alone to Delhi
I don't think he is going, why would that New promo be shown then just to show he changed his clothes? no there is something else in all this.. Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

@liv... It was the beti not the wife who came home...it was the beti's tears what made the brother and Beeji angry... it was the beti silence that gave the wrong impression... so at this moment the wife has to wait cause it's the beti's job to make things right...

@Geets: Well the twist was not bad today..even I wanted Maan and Geet to stay back and resolve all the issues and when they leave they should leave with full pride and dignity rather than leaving with humiliation😊

The issue was not proper dialogues given to Geet in the end scene...the balance was missing in her dialgoue and it looked as if she only cares for her family but not for MSK

In the first half of the episode Geet said that she cannot see her husband's humiliation which is why she is feeling so hurt ...

But in the second half she contradicts the same sentence by saying that right now her daughter's farz is bigger than a wife's farz and so she cannot leave this way

Instead if Geet would hv said that she cannot leave because she wants to fulfill both her daughter as well as wife's farz by making sure that Biji and all r no more angry on her and at the same time she is also able to clean her husband's name out of all accusations that her family has put on him..then I feel her staying back would hv been more justified🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
@ Deeps

I fail to see the logic in the dialogue. I think it paints Geet as a hypocrite. Maan blames himself for Geet leaving home but the truth of the matter is that Geet was equally responsible.

When someone tells you that your staying some place could make matters worse, should you not give it some thought?

Of course MSK will stay back and support his wife. He'll come back in his MSK avtaar to impress Beeji. She's already lattu over Ballu...MSK ko dekh ke fida ho jaayegi...😆

Akele hai to kya Ghum hai

Chahe to humare bas main kya nahin
Bas ek zara saath ho tera
Tere to hai hum , Kab se Sanam
I think there is a slight confusion here. Most of us who are upset with geet are not upset because she decided to stay back to sort out the mess. We are upset with her reasoning to do it. Her biwi se badkar beti ka farz is what irked me. 

I would have been ok if she said that it wont be a good thing to leave them like this when they stood by her when she needed them, so let her fix it and go back. I will still be happy if she says that tomorrow. And that is what I am hoping. 
Originally posted by 49erFan

@silicop, why do u feel the characters have been butchered!  MSK did the right thing,  he knows what happened between him and Geet when he said all those things hot headed na!  So its better not to deal with it right now!

Geet, did deceive her family from the beginning its tru, but she was hiding and protecting her husband only right!  He told her he would make things good, but right now it didnt turn out that way!  Now she feels she has to make things right and clear things with her family...I see now wrong with her doing so!

@49erFan: MSK's character was butchered because the man who claimed to hate deception had no scruples about deceiving Geet's family. True he wanted to be near Geet to get her forgiveness, but right after making up had they disclosed his identity to the family and dealt with the family's wrath, we could have accepted the track a bit and justified it as - Maan was selfish and as usual thought only of Geet and no one else. But as soon as his task was done, he revealed his id and amended matters. 
If he wanted Geet's family to be sure their daughter would be taken care of - there are plenty of other ways, right? for ex: they could have invited her family to stay with them in KM and see for themselves 

Geet's character was butchered because through out this track she has been portrayed as a very immature girl, not in the least bit concerned about deceiving her family. And, horror of horrors, this girl wants her cousin to marry the very same guy who had her thrown on the streets! She is not in the least bit concerned that her young cousin will be this guy's third wife! 
K i am not saying what geet is doing know is wrong, but hp is place where her real parents are living   but why she didnot vist or atlest did a phone call once after her marriage why?