Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I have just read the update and hence don't have much to say... but I wish Geet had told Maan that she wanted to stay back to clear his name. Instead she chose the ideal daughter one. I hope unlike Maan, Geet is successful in her reason to stay back in Amritsar and in the process she also clears his name.

The main question now... Is there a reason for Dev to stay back in Amristar? He can go back to Delhi, right? 

Priti, Ofcourse there is a reason for Dev to stay... the purpose of the whole track was to get Dev another girl, right? Even at the cost of making the lead characters lose their very essence - otherwise I cannot see what this track was about - no reasonable explanation has been given for Geet leaving her house, nothing sensible in Maan continuing the deception either. The only purpose was to get Dev his 4th girl and 3rd wife.

Hello GuysπŸ€—πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Daaku, Im with u here! 

Geet has hurt her family, they gave her shelter and unconditional love when she needed the most.  Her family is hurting due to her deceiving them, now she wants to make sure that she clears everything and leaves like a good daughter so no one has any hard feelings!  Of course, she will clear MSK's name, but right now she is daughter of this house and as a daughter she has failed them by deceiving!

I hope Im making sense
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Daaku...the twist might be good but the reasoning isn't good enough for me. Geet wanting to stay back is fine...trying to make amends and regain broken trust is good too but Geet needs the right dialogues...she is sounding lame right now...

It is important family changes it's opinion but Geet staying back n MSK returning achieves nothing...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

The answer to Geet's staying back lies in the words spoken by Beeji yesterday. It's not easy to pick-up the suitcase and walk out when the dear ones are so hurt and feel cheated. I liked this twist.

It is not the twist as much as the dialogues that I have a problem with Daaku.

Geet has never been a good wife. So she does not have a leg to stand on to say being a daughter is more important at this juncture than being a wife. She has never stood by Maan in anything. She has always created situations where he will either be hurt/insulted/angered or plain irritated. So I find the dialogue hypocritical on her part.

Also as someone pointed out daadi is alone in Delhi. She is least bothered about her grandmother-in-law.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Precaps, r always misleading na! 

Also, MSK did the right thing, he handled the situation well, he knows all r hot headed right now so its better not to say anything, its better to walk and deal with things in a calm manner!  He himself knows what can happen when one is hot headed!  Very apt decision by him!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jhan: my thoughts exactly...it's the reasoning I have issues with not with Geet staying back to regain the lost trust. the family wud still be civil to Geet but most anger is thowards maan and that has go away. 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she has compromised with her self-respect, feelings and dreams first because of her own family but still she loved and missed them at every important stage in life.....she even forgave daarji..
then how could she turn her back away when such a family who gave her a so much love and support felt cheated by her and her husband...😳⭐️...she will do anything to win back their love and also remove the allegations on her MSK...😳

and
MSK has never accepted defeat nor will he let his wife loose the battle...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

jab miya bibi raazi toh kya karega kaazi???πŸ˜†... come what MaanEet will pass this test together and emerge victorious...πŸ₯³...bas haan...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MSK had a plan, for the first time in his life (supposedly since he says he has never lost anything till date), his plan backfired. Should he not have been more upset about it?

I am very peeved that I was not told what MSK's plan was. He kept it to himself, and now it did not work. I want to know everything that goes on in his mind. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an12345678

The answer to Geet's staying back lies in the words spoken by Beeji yesterday. It's not easy to pick-up the suitcase and walk out when the dear ones are so hurt and feel cheated. I liked this twist.

Ok I like this when we r on two opposite sides of the fence...den movesπŸ˜†

An I hv to disagree with u here becasue Geet actually takes up her suitcase and walks off during holi fiasco without even talking to MSK once after the whole kitchen scene...that time she really doesn't care about her bahu ka farz...

then all of a sudden CVs making her remember that her beti ka farz is bigger than bahu ka farz when even her hubby is accused and humiliated...does not make any sense naπŸ€”
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geetu: You said what me wanted to say. *Hugs*

Anshu: I have not seen the episode so cannot comment on the dialogues part.

Jhan: On what basis, she has been a not good enough wife. Why value her on the basis of MSK? Why not evaluate her as a person? She is a wife now, but she has always been a daughter. And one cannot just walk out, forgetting the duties of a daughter, especially the ones who have cared for her unconditionally.

Enjoy Discussing All: *Hugs* ... Kismat time :-)