Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update.. the CVs must be chastised for fooling the audience by showing the same precap for more than 2 days.. didnt expect cheap tricks from balikavadhu team atleast...
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@hooked..

i agree with u.. it will unfair not to expect gauri to react.. but i really hope she takes revenge on Jagya first and then his family.. also i hope she doesnt get back with jagya... i really hope both the women dump him..!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't see any reason for Gauri to take revenge from any one except DS and Jagya Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa with her broken spectacle chain was sad ,Surekhaji brilliant acting⭐️ but felt the CVs were bored of anandi's crying so decided to focus on DS grandson emotional scene just to drag the episode ..
But DS called  jagya inspite of bhairav's ultimatum ,this grandson means everything to her,when she realizes gauri too is jagya's wife she will even accept gauri just to get jagya back..🤔 
Kunda tai is  too intrusive,even  switching off lights-guess it's just another silly excuse to postpone jagya  finding that letter or who knows she might even decide to clean his room and throw it out with garbage..🤔.
Luved lal singh's wife👍🏼 stopping him from calling to warn jagya-YEAH!! Enough of lal sing's loyalty to jagya...  
Rest was gauri in slow motion,its about time she remembered bade papa's doubts on jagat...Hope she will reach haveli atleast by friday even in this slow pace...🥱
Sadly, her world will come crashing down when she realizes how she was fooled for 6 long 
years...
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Dadisa with her broken spectacle chain was sad ,Surekhaji brilliant acting⭐️ but felt the CVs were bored of anandi's crying so decided to focus on DS grandson emotional scene just to drag the episode ..
But DS called  jagya inspite of bhairav's ultimatum ,this grandson means everything to her,when she realizes gauri too is jagya's wife she will even accept gauri just to get jagya back..🤔 
Kunda tai is  too intrusive,even  switching off lights-guess it's just another silly excuse to postpone jagya  finding that letter or who knows she might even decide to clean his room and throw it out with garbage..🤔.
Luved lal singh's wife👍🏼 stopping him from calling to warn jagya-YEAH!! Enough of lal sing's loyalty to jagya...  
Rest was gauri in slow motion,its about time she remembered bade papa's doubts on jagat...Hope she will reach haveli atleast by friday even in this slow pace...🥱
Sadly, her world will come crashing down when she realizes how she was fooled for 6 long 
years...

Thanks for the update Priya Didi...🤗

Hi jyo...🤗
@bold:-I agree... Both LS and his wife are brilliant characters... 👏

I feel really sorry for Gauri... Poor Girl! She will be blamed by most of them in the family till they come to know of the two-timer laadesar.
perfect.cand thumbnail
Its been a week and the same precap..  they need to be little fast!
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Thanks for the update Priya Didi...🤗

Hi jyo...🤗
@bold:-I agree... Both LS and his wife are brilliant characters... 👏

I feel really sorry for Gauri... Poor Girl! She will be blamed by most of them in the family till they come to know of the two-timer laadesar.

hi,radha🤗
yeah , Lal Sing and koel  seem a perfect couple⭐️---Move over jaAn 's and  jaGauri  's😉 here comes  
The koeLa   's   😆😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
koeLa🤣
perfect...😆 I hope the koeLa sings of the guys fidelity before the world..😈🤣 And AnGari sets him on fire😈🤣
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update i enjoyed todays episode especially liked lal singhs wife. hopefully now g will find out the truth about jagya . a person who is not loyal to his wife, parents and family how will he be loyal to g . hopefully she will see sense
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

koeLa🤣

perfect...😆 I hope the koeLa sings of the guys fidelity before the world..😈🤣 And AnGari sets him on fire😈🤣

sahi hai radha,angari ki chingari😆.🤣.
but  😉 koeLa  ko inn chigariyon se door hii  rakhoo...fire hazards ,shouldn't  spread😉😆