Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 25th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Anita, Thanks for the update ! 

I am soo annoyed with the progress! I mean its like tortoise pace ( I know slow and steady wins the race-- But this slow~~!!)

I liked DS crying ( as acting perspective) but the scene was not necessary. I want Jag to suffer ASAP

And Look at his GUTs that he is still trying to emotionally blackMail DS. 

GOSH. 

Anywayz yeah rightly said, 
Gauri welcome to reality!!

She finally remembered her meeting with Bade papa and Jag and how stupid and shifty his answer was! 

@bold: Priya updated today's episode not me Smile

Yes agree with all of you the pace at which the story is moving Angry. J what to say about him. I am fed up of commenting on him coz there is nothing new to write about him. DeadAnd as Kushi rightly pointed out J first instinct was expecting Anandi on the phone line. Wonder what happened about the email. Guess he did not check his email yet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpjyoradtSuchi-khusi_*

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Ab aayega mazaa :)

I think Gauri ko gussa aana and to want to take revenge  - thoda banta hai. Her biggest nightmare in her life is revisiting her in the daytime...how many of us will not want to now punish those who tormented us when we were helpless and too young to do anything but hurt ???

She has a major reason to want to settle the score and wipe this nightmare from her life once and for all. But for that - things may get a little more messy b4 they sort themselves out, and the family may have to face more flak than they deserve. When u can bask in someone' s success, u also hvae to hang your head in shame when they let u down - in this case our dear Mr. Jekyll and Hyde Big smile

Can't wait to see J's face when he finds out his cowardly written letter is still lying unopened :)

pallaiRBO_AddictandvpjyoSuchi-

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.. the CVs must be chastised for fooling the audience by showing the same precap for more than 2 days.. didnt expect cheap tricks from balikavadhu team atleast...
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@hooked..

i agree with u.. it will unfair not to expect gauri to react.. but i really hope she takes revenge on Jagya first and then his family.. also i hope she doesnt get back with jagya... i really hope both the women dump him..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvhookedpjyo

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I don't see any reason for Gauri to take revenge from any one except DS and Jagya

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaandvSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Dadisa with her broken spectacle chain was sad ,Surekhaji brilliant actingStar but felt the CVs were bored of anandi's crying so decided to focus on DS grandson emotional scene just to drag the episode ..
But DS called  jagya inspite of bhairav's ultimatum ,this grandson means everything to her,when she realizes gauri too is jagya's wife she will even accept gauri just to get jagya back..Ermm 
Kunda tai is  too intrusive,even  switching off lights-guess it's just another silly excuse to postpone jagya  finding that letter or who knows she might even decide to clean his room and throw it out with garbage..Ermm.
Luved lal singh's wifeThumbs Up stopping him from calling to warn jagya-YEAH!! Enough of lal sing's loyalty to jagya...  
Rest was gauri in slow motion,its about time she remembered bade papa's doubts on jagat...Hope she will reach haveli atleast by friday even in this slow pace...Sleepy
Sadly, her world will come crashing down when she realizes how she was fooled for 6 long 
yearsOuch...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoveranalystRBO_AddictandvradtSuchi-khusi_*

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Dadisa with her broken spectacle chain was sad ,Surekhaji brilliant actingStar but felt the CVs were bored of anandi's crying so decided to focus on DS grandson emotional scene just to drag the episode ..
But DS called  jagya inspite of bhairav's ultimatum ,this grandson means everything to her,when she realizes gauri too is jagya's wife she will even accept gauri just to get jagya back..Ermm 
Kunda tai is  too intrusive,even  switching off lights-guess it's just another silly excuse to postpone jagya  finding that letter or who knows she might even decide to clean his room and throw it out with garbage..Ermm.
Luved lal singh's wifeThumbs Up stopping him from calling to warn jagya-YEAH!! Enough of lal sing's loyalty to jagya...  
Rest was gauri in slow motion,its about time she remembered bade papa's doubts on jagat...Hope she will reach haveli atleast by friday even in this slow pace...Sleepy
Sadly, her world will come crashing down when she realizes how she was fooled for 6 long 
yearsOuch...

Thanks for the update Priya Didi...Hug

Hi jyo...Hug
@bold:-I agree... Both LS and his wife are brilliant characters... Clap

I feel really sorry for Gauri... Poor Girl! She will be blamed by most of them in the family till they come to know of the two-timer laadesar.Ouch

DoveranalystRBO_AddictandvpjyoSuchi-

perfect.cand Newbie
perfect.cand
perfect.cand

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Its been a week and the same precap..  they need to be little fast!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

Go to top