Balika Vadhu

BV - May 25th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DS sitting late at night in the living room and remembers Anandi and Gehna telling her Jagdish isn't returning. Her spectacles chain breaks and DS starts to cry remembering that it is Jagya's gift to her. She is about to call Jagya when she remembers Bhairav's warning not to call Jagya and stops herself. DS looks very conflicted and eventually ends up calling Jagya. Jagya sees the home number and reluctantly answers. DS is speechless hearing Jagya's voice. Jagya tries to guess who is on the line and guesses that it is DS. Jagya tries to get DS to talk but she tearfully hangs up. She then tearfully talks to Jagya by herself.

Jagya in deep thought remembering Gauri's words wondering if Gauri read his letter. Kunda tai comes there and asks him to sleep after some lecture.

Gauri goes to Jaipur to meet Lal Singh. LS and wife are very happy to see her. Gauri tells LS that she has come without  Jagat's knowledge and asks LS's help to meet Jagat's family. LS tries to stall, but Gauri says she has many questions to ask Jagat's family. LS's wife tells LS to give Gauri Jagat's real address. Gauri is confused.

LS gives Gauri Jagat's address and Gauri is shocked to see the address. She remembers her childhood memories abt Jetsar and is shocked. LS tells Gauri that Jagat's house is in Jetsar, not Jaipur. Gauri asks LS if Jagat has been lying to him. LS says Gauri will find out the entire truth when she goes to Jagat's house. Gauri is shocked and leaves. LS tries to call Jagat, but LS's wife stops him and says its time Gauri finds out the truth and he shouldn't help Jagya anymore. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gauri walks in a daze remembering LS's words.

Precap : Gauri sees Anandi teaching in school and calls her Nandini, but some woman with her says her name is Anandi and she is the bheendni or the haveli and is Jagdish's wife. Gauri enters the haveli and is shocked to see it.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update...

Looking forward to gauri's reaction tomorrow...but I dont want her to be negative at all!
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So far the story is progressing exactly as that article. Gauri discovers Jagya's truth...but I don't want to see her turn negative.  Gauri should just leave Jagya. CVs are ruining the show.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya,

Gauri welcome to reality! Finally no more obstacles in her finding the truth. Lal Singh's wife was the star of the show today. Very sensible and mature. They are indeed a wonderful couple. I applaud her for the right advice she gave her husband coz it also involves Gauri's life. Poor girl has been cheated all this while. Felt really bad for her today. She has been trying to forget her past and it all falls down upon her with a bang. Although I would not like to see her turn negative, but considering what she went trough coupled with how she has been cheated by J, I would not be surprised if she does plan to take revenge. But I don't want the rest of the house to pay for the deeds of DS and J coz they were totally innocent.  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anita, Thanks for the update ! 

I am soo annoyed with the progress! I mean its like tortoise pace ( I know slow and steady wins the race-- But this slow~~!!)

I liked DS crying ( as acting perspective) but the scene was not necessary. I want Jag to suffer ASAP

And Look at his GUTs that he is still trying to emotionally blackMail DS. 

GOSH. 

Anywayz yeah rightly said, 
Gauri welcome to reality!!

She finally remembered her meeting with Bade papa and Jag and how stupid and shifty his answer was! 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ohh gauri!!...it is very painful to watch her reactions!!πŸ˜”...

such a nice character...!!plzzz don't make her character -ve!!

jagat...he thought 1st it was anandi's call!!
such a pathetic guy!!

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haule haule ho jaayega bv se pyaarπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cmon guys thoda toh fast bado
uff gauri was amazing today , she acted really well,

andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Anita, Thanks for the update ! 

I am soo annoyed with the progress! I mean its like tortoise pace ( I know slow and steady wins the race-- But this slow~~!!)

I liked DS crying ( as acting perspective) but the scene was not necessary. I want Jag to suffer ASAP

And Look at his GUTs that he is still trying to emotionally blackMail DS. 

GOSH. 

Anywayz yeah rightly said, 
Gauri welcome to reality!!

She finally remembered her meeting with Bade papa and Jag and how stupid and shifty his answer was! 

@bold: Priya updated today's episode not me 😊

Yes agree with all of you the pace at which the story is moving 😑. J what to say about him. I am fed up of commenting on him coz there is nothing new to write about him. 🀒And as Kushi rightly pointed out J first instinct was expecting Anandi on the phone line. Wonder what happened about the email. Guess he did not check his email yet.

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ab aayega mazaa :)

I think Gauri ko gussa aana and to want to take revenge  - thoda banta hai. Her biggest nightmare in her life is revisiting her in the daytime...how many of us will not want to now punish those who tormented us when we were helpless and too young to do anything but hurt ???

She has a major reason to want to settle the score and wipe this nightmare from her life once and for all. But for that - things may get a little more messy b4 they sort themselves out, and the family may have to face more flak than they deserve. When u can bask in someone' s success, u also hvae to hang your head in shame when they let u down - in this case our dear Mr. Jekyll and Hyde πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see J's face when he finds out his cowardly written letter is still lying unopened :)