Pratigya

indya.com article

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Pratigya reeling, Amma's gloating

Pratigya has been reeling under her mother-in-law Amma's blows, as she cunningly plots the ouster of Pratigya. There was a big confrontation between Amma and Pratigya, where the former challenged the latter that she will throw her out of the house in next few days.

From thereon, Amma has kept up her sly methods and little tricks to create tension between Krishna and Pratigya. Nowadays, Krishna is slightly rude towards Pratigya, as Amma has sown enough seeds of hatred and doubts in him towards her. In tonight's episode of STAR Plus's Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Amma will innocently prove Pratigya to be a greedy woman.

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Amma has been successful in eroding Krishna's trust and bond with Pratigya, with her manipulative schemes. After the dhoti and kheer incident, now she will prove that Pratigya bought jewellery worth Rs. 40000 that Krishna had given her for safekeeping. He planned to use the sum to make payments for the dhaba, but Amma will convince him not to talk to Pratigya about the money, as every wife has the rights over her hubby's earnings. Krishna will be irritated and angry, but agree to his mother's reasoning. Later, when Pratigya returns home, Amma will taunt her and end up poking her, even holding her chin too tightly. Already angry with Amma's games and tactics, Pratigya will hold Amma's wrist in a tight grip and ask her to back off. Amma, in turn, will start shouting. The family will rush to the spot, and will be shocked by Amma's accusation that Pratigya is hitting her. They will begin to have doubts about Pratigya too."

Sajjan Singh and Shakti were always against Pratigya, and gradually, Amma has put doubts about Pratigya's attitude and behaviour in the minds of Krishna, Kesar and Dadi too, so now, Amma is getting ready for her final blow with a smashing new plan.

Saddened by the state of affairs, Pratigya aka Pooja Gor says, "I am emotionally broken. I thought I had made a place in the hearts of my in-laws, but with Amma's behavior, it is evident that she hasn't accepted me at all. Yet, I won't give up, as I have faith in my relationship with Krishna. We will survive all odds."

Amma, aka Asmita Sharma, meanwhile, is gloating, "I am feeling very happy these days. Everything is going according to my plan, and I will ensure my success this time. I vow to kick Pratigya out of my house in the next few days."

Krishna aka Arhaan Bhel exclaims, "I can't believe Pratigya's behaviour. She is becoming irresponsible, and I don't know what to do with her. I want to talk to her about this change in her attitude, but Amma's explanations every time make sense, so I don't."

What will be Amma's big plan? Will Krishna and Pratigya be able to clear the air and the misunderstandings between them before it is too late? Watch out for the next thrilling twist in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya from Monday- Friday at 10.30 PM, on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for sharing