Blooper in 25/05/11 episode - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank God somebody spoke about the hero, as I am really afraid of saying anything, but one thing for sure , feels like two people are incharge of SGP , one who deals with the real issues and one who is doing the track for young ones. They can only rectify there mistake if they find any thing wrong with that , for them this track is creating Magic!!! All the episodes we loved was because of Suhana,s innocence and the family scenes not the chichora scenes, Ishika always looks fake when she laughs and her character is shown rather over, even Deepak is joining in pulling leg of Suhana and Ishaan. Let's see how long we can tolerate this.
Thankyou for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š Not sure whether to watch all of it or some of it!!๐Ÿ˜•
i loved the bloppers ...Renu ji u r truly Blopper Queen๐Ÿ˜‰...Bechare SGP wale...koi bhi galti karte hai toh pakde jate hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Himansu, tum Mumbai Jaa Kar Chotay Kaisay ho gaye?? kiya khaya tha, looking so so so cute and adoreabel, resembling my cousin.
Originally posted by 111192

is your cousin from chawari bazaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Is there really a Chawri Bazar in Delhi???IDK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...BTW They are from GandhiNagar I guess ๐Ÿ˜†
@Keenu and Rubal

You guys got me wrong, i was protesting not because SGP showed delhites to be chichora's ...but because they were tarnishing our image by underestimating our caliber...we delhites are MAHA CHICHORA'S
๐Ÿคฃ Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Is there really a Chawri Bazar in Delhi???IDK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...BTW They are from GandhiNagar I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Rubal,there is a Chawri bazaar in Delhi๐Ÿ˜†and it doesnt look like they show in the serial๐Ÿ˜†

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chawri_Bazaar

@Sheema di-Everybody looks like your cousin๐ŸคฃPehle tejesh bhai and now Himanshu bhai๐Ÿคฃbtw yeah..Tejesh bhai also loooked like someone very known๐Ÿ˜†

@Renu di-๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah very true, but kiya karain hum sab ke shaklain eik jaisee he hoti hain, mulk alag hai toh kiya hua, we all look like each other, jabhi toh confusion hota hai!! just like all chinese looks the same to us.
Originally posted by 111192

@Keenu and Rubal

You guys got me wrong, i was protesting not because SGP showed delhites to be chichora's ...but because they were tarnishing our image by underestimating our caliber...we delhites are MAHA CHICHORA'S
๐Ÿคฃ
haha renu tht i dun doubt! ๐Ÿ˜†