Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The only worth watching scene was Bm-panna scene...i loved BM's reaction on the letter...shock...amusement...and the way bade papa wrote it...he was so casual abt everything...as if he is not even guilty...Bm's reaction was exactly depicting that..rest all was filled with ishaan's champuness so...no comments...and the whole shashikala ka chehra...par woh suhana hain...ishaan kya bol raha tha...kashyaps ne khud ye confusion create kiya hain,thanks to the great doctor...are isse achcha...ishaan ko bata kyun nai dete...ab toh naam bhi yaad aa gaya...but 😕...jaanedo...seems they are bringing in bade papa-badimaa track with this amnesia track only...pls no...it would just lose its impact...

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

The only worth watching scene was Bm-panna scene...i loved BM's reaction on the letter...shock...amusement...and the way bade papa wrote it...he was so casual abt everything...as if he is not even guilty...Bm's reaction was exactly depicting that..rest all was filled with ishaan's champuness so...no comments...and the whole shashikala ka chehra...par woh suhana hain...ishaan kya bol raha tha...kashyaps ne khud ye confusion create kiya hain,thanks to the great doctor...are isse achcha...ishaan ko bata kyun nai dete...ab toh naam bhi yaad aa gaya...but 😕...jaanedo...seems they are bringing in bade papa-badimaa track with this amnesia track only...pls no...it would just lose its impact...

agree! 👏
Kashyaps seriously need to find new doctors.. 😆 inke docs ki toh apni hi techniques hoti hai patient ko treat karne ki 😕😆 first shattys and now this confused profession doc 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

Radhika, ab dheere dheere samajh mein aa raha hai ku sab iss track ko oppose kar rahe thee...kyuki iss track mein logic naam ki cheez hi nahi hai
Keenu..you know the doctor treating Ishaan should be given a tight slap on his face...kitna ghonchu doctor hai..on one hand he is scolding Peeya's father for capturing Raunak like that and on the other hand..going on giving injections to him
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

Keenu..you know the doctor treating Ishaan should be given a tight slap on his face...kitna ghonchu doctor hai..on one hand he is scolding Peeya's father for capturing Raunak like that and on the other hand..going on giving injections to him

haha shounak thts wht i meant with confused soul~😆
lekin u see MONEY is everything these days 😆! mayb he is doing doc job [good person]  by saying u shouldnt keep a person forcibly at home.. lekin gives injection to get the money 😉😆 [doing both  kaam together 😆]
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
ishaan kitna bada ghaadha hai...uske demaag ki baati yeh sun kar bhi nahi jali ki sashikala pichale 1-1.5 sal se unhi ke ghar mein reh rahi hai...woh bhi tab jab uska pati aur sasural wale bahut ache hai
mjtruelegend thumbnail
No I can't! I am at work so I will have to wait till I go home to watch it. Anyways you guys are too funny with your comments. Sounds more interesting than the episode! If I start laughing out loud, people give me wierd looks! Haha.
radpat25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Radhika, ab dheere dheere samajh mein aa raha hai ku sab iss track ko oppose kar rahe thee...kyuki iss track mein logic naam ki cheez hi nahi hai

wahi toh renu...its too illogical...and it will get more and more silly from hereon...had it been any other brainless comedy show...toh chal jata...but this is SGP yaar...its sooo real and logical otherwise...bus yeh ishaan-suhaana tracks sab kuch illogical,filmy kar dete hain...pehle S ab A 😆

Just look at badimaa track...its sooo good if done without filmy touch...but if it comes with this illogical amnesia track...then will it have that impact... Ouch
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

No I can't! I am at work so I will have to wait till I go home to watch it. Anyways you guys are too funny with your comments. Sounds more interesting than the episode! If I start laughing out loud, people give me wierd looks! Haha.

I know What U mean some times I have to put my hanky on my mouth so no one see me LMAO ...😉
radpat25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

Indian doctors are famous all over the world...they are tarnishing their image...