Sasural Genda Phool

Blooper in 25/05/11 episode - Page 2

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

Renu...ur business will flourish now...great future...πŸ˜†...

Ishaan fit toh hain...but has anyone noticed...ever since the accident he is walking quite abnormally...i mean..uski walking kuch ajib ho gayi hain...even before it was wierd...but nowadays..its too  too wierd...uski chal dekhkar lagta hain...he is still not fit enough πŸ˜†...kuch ajib hain...

Tum Chaal pe atki ho main Uski Champuness pe atki hun... Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...πŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

Saach mein radhika...apni toh nikal padiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

make sure u keep enough time for IF since we are gonna be depending on you for technical bit πŸ˜†
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

But didnt Badi maa take another letter after keeping the fallen one on the table?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Umm...I didnt like the episode muchπŸ€”..Except the first second third part..i mean till the part where ishaan sees Suhana playing with Meethi was OK..but umm..after that..i felkt it was a drag..and ishaan is becoming maha champu nowadays..he didnt even react with those monkey expressions while Radhika was hunting for the mole on ishaan's back...aaj ka episode kuch jama nahin for me..I didnt like anyone's acting that much..πŸ€”except for Supriya Pilgaonkar and Moon.

shounak...ishaan's champu acting is becoming unbearable now...are normal react kar na yaar ishaan...wats the problem...today the way he was making those bechara faces...urghhh 🀒...irritating..even the way he was saying..woh shashikala...yuck...pls...jay calm down...itna champu toh woh pehle kabhi nai tha...and the walking...🀒...very bad...sorry...but it was very abnormal...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Renu , First blooper abt the letter may b one side was open , but BM open the other side . ( Already glued side ) For me Episode was OK nothing much happen I onlike the 2 parts , BM reading the letter & Panna - BM scene . ( I felt as if some part of Panna understood or could imagine Y BM changed the subject regarding the letter . )  Last part where Ishan is confused between Suhana - Shashi Kala ( Yeh toh hona hi tha πŸ€ͺ) That's all I like in the episode .

Netri, may be you are right but as far as i remember when they showed letter second time it was glued from both sides...are bhai ek baar mein mujhe  itna hi dekhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Forget about the episode, I am just enjoying reading all your comments. So fun much fun!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Forget about the episode, I am just enjoying reading all your comments. So fun much fun!

Have U seen the episode?
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

shounak...ishaan's champu acting is becoming unbearable now...are normal react kar na yaar ishaan...wats the problem...today the way he was making those bechara faces...urghhh 🀒...irritating..even the way he was saying..woh shashikala...yuck...pls...jay calm down...itna champu toh woh pehle kabhi nai tha...and the walking...🀒...very bad...sorry...but it was very abnormal...

Seriously..no offences..I am not bashing Jay..but I am genuinely criticising his acting in the recent episodes..i really cant bear his expressions these days...he can watch some old episodes of SGP and see how the bholu Ishaan was...I really hated the part where Suhana tried to hold his hands and he took his hands behind and did some sorta face..he is really overdoing his part..and along with that I am also feeling that Ilesh and ishika are also overdoing their part nowadays.
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
The way kasyap clan is confusing ishaan about suhana and sashikala isn't that putting  pressure on ishaan's brainπŸ˜• (radhika may be this is the reason for ishaan's abnormal walk nowadaysπŸ˜†)...then if they would directly tell him that he is married to suhana.
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree on the ishaan bit, since this champuness have started i have hated it, even though beginnin was all good,  but from them on, it went downhill... jay needs to be told honestly before it becomes unbearable to watch.. 
but shounak i dont think disha is overacting.. mayb i jus didnt notice πŸ˜†
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
I really cant understand one thing..when Inder can tell Ishaan that he sold his scooter and bought a new car and stuff like that...why cant they tell him about Suhana?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@Keenu-See..I caught ur boo boo..and u caught me boo boo🀣I meant disha's husband Ilesh..editing soon🀣