Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

DLMH Maha Episode on 28 May * Promo link added (Page 4)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatthefrack

Agree with you. its a hug all right. taking into account that both Mataji and Alka are standing in front, Chander cannot go overboard with that hug right in front of them ROFL so he gave a mini-hug Embarrassed. But going by what it seems, he is going to make that little hug a really special hug for Freak Out Queen soon Dead later when they are a twosome. But what beats me why there is a funeral, who is dead. Logic is completely beaten hands down on how they structure this show Shocked

DITTOThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthefrackbhavika0611-Rumi---sunshine---Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
SORRY! DOUBLE POST!!

Edited by -Anks- - 26 May 2011 at 7:04am
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Agree with you. its a hug all right. taking into account that both Mataji and Alka are standing in front, Chander cannot go overboard with that hug right in front of them ROFL so he gave a mini-hug Embarrassed. But going by what it seems, he is going to make that little hug a really special hug for Freak Out Queen soon Dead later when they are a twosome. But what beats me why there is a funeral, who is dead. Logic is completely beaten hands down on how they structure this show Shocked
thanks a lot raks broHugHug
i agree with ur wordsTongue

whatthefrackbhavika0611-Anks--Rumi---sunshine--

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by -Anks-

DITTOThumbs Up

@blu...thnx for agreeing that it WASNT A HUG

@green...the creatives hvnt thought of pairing chander arti but the people in this forum seems hell bent on separating chalka and mourning over it and pair chander arti up...u guys r more desperate to see a chander arti hug it seems

Chander was acting like he wants to keep his chances open with Freak Out Queen just in case Alka becomes CM and he has to start calling her madam ji and Papa and Mr. Stiffness just make it impossible for him to marry Alka ROFLROFLROFL. And more than anybody wanting to see Chander hug Freak Out Queen, it is actually Freak Out Queen who wants Chander to hug her. Frankly what I couldnt understand whose funeral it is that has got everybody so worked up. Is it the funeral of this story itself or Papa Stiffness who might have gotten another heart attack hearing that Mr. Stiffness is getting a sex change operation to fight as an independent candidate from the same constituency ClapClapClap? Though it doesn't look like that as Mataji still had her sindoor on. So these guys have come to mourn the funeral of some strange guy and fighting all over it? Craziest plot for a ME I should say Confused

aish77-Anks--Rumi---sunshine---Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by -Anks-

DITTOThumbs Up

@blu...thnx for agreeing that it WASNT A HUG

@green...the creatives hvnt thought of pairing chander arti but the people in this forum seems hell bent on separating chalka and mourning over it and pair chander arti up...u guys r more desperate to see a chander arti hug it seems

@green: are u blind or dsnt understand englishTongue no one has agreed with youLOL

@blue: these creatives are ur school frnds or what...that they tell u evrything they thinkTongue and dnt try put any 'term' on us...and no one is bothered about ur invalid opinions here!!

Edited by -Anks- - 26 May 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi---sunshine---Swetha-

aish77 Senior Member
aish77
aish77

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Chander was acting like he wants to keep his chances open with Freak Out Queen just in case Alka becomes CM and he has to start calling her madam ji and Papa and Mr. Stiffness just make it impossible for him to marry Alka ROFLROFLROFL. And more than anybody wanting to see Chander hug Freak Out Queen, it is actually Freak Out Queen who wants Chander to hug her. Frankly what I couldnt understand whose funeral it is that has got everybody so worked up. Is it the funeral of this story itself or Papa Stiffness who might have gotten another heart attack hearing that Mr. Stiffness is getting a sex change operation to fight as an independent candidate from the same constituency ClapClapClap? Though it doesn't look like that as Mataji still had her sindoor on. So these guys have come to mourn the funeral of some strange guy and fighting all over it? Craziest plot for a ME I should say Confused
[/QUOTE]

think its babuji's funeral as aarti was shown crying...
whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish77

think its babuji's funeral as aarti was shown crying...[/QUOTE]

Hmm. so Babuji isn't dead yet and they have only one more episode to kill him by ummm lightning strike I guess LOL. But what makes Freak Out Queen go hammer and tongs at Mataji like that? Why is Mataji so actively mourning Babuji's death and Alka who has not even seen the guy? Its like begaane shaadi mein abdullah deewaana. Hope there is no more absolute absurdity in store for us on how this story goes ShockedShockedShocked  !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-Anks--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index