Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

May 25th 2011: Written update (COMPLETED) (Page 3)

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
U r welcome shounak dada...
after so long, I updated...
I dunno, There were many obstacles when ever i think to update..

I am not being able to update on tuesdays..
So, exchanged days with shwets..ha ha

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Haarika! Loved Suhaana scene with Meethi and the way Ishaan was looking at her full lattoo tha bechara.

Wonder what happens with Ishwar and BM track, someone please enlighten am so impatient to know. That letter was like so chilled out, as if he's writing after a week of being away...weird. Something cooking there.
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks haaki for the update like only two scenes panna n BM scene n offcourse last scene where ishaan was looking at suhana n suhana playing with meethi.
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice update chutkii...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirl

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yes it was a good episode. The BM/Panna scene, the Sushaan scene, the Dada-Dadi scene and the baccha party scenes were all good. Loved how Suhana said her Sasural is one in a million...so sweet. EmbarrassedGlad they didn't follow OBS where Ishaan was told her in-laws are horrible and abusive.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
What to say, its going to be  a LONG LONG journey, uff , its getting confusing, Ishaan is asking valid questions which is a progress, he needs valid answers not blabering here and there. All good and funny, falling in love again etc etc, the bacha party would be happy who wants Sushaan but the real essence and real story is becoing illogical beyond repair, few more illogical stuff and it can go from good to worst in no time, last week was good because it was a novelty but keeping the same style it would loose its charm, plus having another serious track starting with two illiogical already there, confusion confusion, only one thing can straighten them up is the falling TRP. No matter what we say doesnt matter. Regarding the acting, I found dadi over today, Ishaan , less say better. Suhana is saving the grace only because we are blindly in love with her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Keenu.Gmeenakshi_16

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

What to say, its going to be  a LONG LONG journey, uff , its getting confusing, Ishaan is asking valid questions which is a progress, he needs valid answers not blabering here and there. All good and funny, falling in love again etc etc, the bacha party would be happy who wants Sushaan but the real essence and real story is becoing illogical beyond repair, few more illogical stuff and it can go from good to worst in no time, last week was good because it was a novelty but keeping the same style it would loose its charm, plus having another serious track starting with two illiogical already there, confusion confusion, only one thing can straighten them up is the falling TRP. No matter what we say doesnt matter. Regarding the acting, I found dadi over today, Ishaan , less say better. Suhana is saving the grace only because we are blindly in love with her.

V might b blindly in love with Ragini but U have to admit Di she always gives us her best I'll say 8 or 9 out of 10 . For me It's all abt the performances so in my eyes Ragini being so young convince us to look  at her as Suhana & not Ragini should get applause   . Di u were going to give us ur detail annalyses on page 1 of this thread still waiting for that ( Just pulling ur leg Di ) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Yes you are right but I am not saying about Ragini,s acting I am talking about the character Suhana, that as we are in love with Suhana we tend to ignore her short fall as well, and obveiously because Ragini plays the character so well that we tend to love Suhana even more as I wouldnt have love Suhana if some ABCD person was playing this role, so credit is always with Ragini, but I was talking about Suhana the character not Ragini the actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25iViews

Go to top