Pratigya
Pratigya

No ykw 2 unite KriYa (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??
atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...
Question of the day ,mnth and even year... Bravo Sruthi dear... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiEden_luvsKriyaCrAzYREDtelstra

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

p.s:i do nt mean 2 hurt d diehard fans of ykw

Post this in the channel site ! Eden.. and also in their FB  A/c..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyababithajtelstra

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ya agree with u...ykw is nt at all worth for it nd ur idea for tunna and chandu is nice...they r talented nd i'm sure cv's listen to usThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyababithaj

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
its kriya themselves unite...no one will interfere...its krishna fells love for pratigya and she also feels the same for him...

CrAzYREDbabithaj

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

p.s:i do nt mean 2 hurt d diehard fans of ykw

Post this in the channel site ! Eden.. and also in their FB  A/c..
Thanks 4 d idea Tanths...i'll do it rite away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??
atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...

@bold...exactly shruti chechi...TC shud do it...rather dan arghoosiya...
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think kriya love n bond is not so weak...i mean...not at all weak for sumone like arushi to unite dem...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDEden_luvsKriyababithajdhakarn

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I also don;t want ykw to unite them. it should come from both of them. T and C and do their work or even prof but i don;t want this ykw. but the cv's r crazy they have the weirdest idea of all. they like to torture and test the patience of the viewers what else i can say. they do the weirdest thing with a character and now they want us to show her a nice girl waa one moment one thing and other moment it changes. what an idea.cv's please do something nice what people like what else i can say.

Eden_luvsKriyababithaj

Go to top