No ykw 2 unite KriYa - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

... 🤬
Khamoshi ki zubaan...
Just out of interest - have they said that it will be Arushi to unite them?
If not - don't worry. Other than that Hun I have nothing more to add on this 🤪track..
🤗kaa hua yaara i liked ur emoction 🤔chillax dear
👍🏼i a,m with u dear badhiya topic i really like ur personal statement 😉not interested in seeing silly things
Originally posted by shumi.

i agree with you😃. in the first place how come the CV are showing a women right fighter pratigyaji itself is getting humiliater that too by another women . the lady who use to fight for other women's right  is not able to stand against her MIL's humilietion.lamo.

so far rhe CV's are showing that krishna's love as a true love. if his love is TRUE how come he suspect pratigya , what ever may be the reason.that means his love is not true😡 We usually don't admit, but sadly its true, even he needs to work on his love and marriage life...

what happen to his wachan 'mai hamesha tumara saat dunga...' he gave to pratigya when they were living in pratigya nivas.😡

any way i am liking this track cuz i like angry krishna than goody goody krishna. and i love amma's acting too😃
simply agree wid u just want that they shld by  their ownself sort out their problems that,ll b much better
Originally posted by shumi.

i agree with you😃.Thanks di in the first place how come the CV are showing a women right fighter pratigyaji itself is getting humiliater that too by another women . the lady who use to fight for other women's right  is not able to stand against her MIL's humilietion.lamo.

so far rhe CV's are showing that krishna's love as a true love. if his love is TRUE how come he suspect pratigya , what ever may be the reason.that means his love is not true😡 

what happen to his wachan 'mai hamesha tumara saat dunga...' he gave to pratigya when they were living in pratigya nivas.😡 Hmm...we'll see him reflect on his own words soon

any way i am liking this track cuz i like angry krishna than goody goody krishna. and i love amma's acting too😃 Lets hope we see d Krishna Krishna Krishna Bg soon😛
Originally posted by telstra

👍🏼i a,m with u dear badhiya topic i really like ur personal statement 😉not interested in seeing silly things
Thanks dear...Yeh meri mann ki awaaz thi
Originally posted by snigdhabd

I don't have any problem if arushi reunite kriya .i just want kriya reunion at any cost.
I respect ur opinion Snighda...bt do u seriously want a 'D' grade actor 2 take dis track on centrestage n then bring our KriYa 2gether...I knw we all want KriYa 2 unite as soon as poosible bt we also want a sensible person 2 handle dis track very well...dat wud be worth watching😛😛
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I respect ur opinion Snighda...bt do u seriously want a 'D' grade actor 2 take dis track on centrestage n then bring our KriYa 2gether...I knw we all want KriYa 2 unite as soon as poosible bt we also want a sensible person 2 handle dis track very well...dat wud be worth watching😛😛
ya well said Eden. but nowadays cv's to sirf aapne hisab se chal rahe hain,audience k sath unlogoke koi lena dena nehi hain.isiliye i now i don't have any expectations on cv's.
Originally posted by snigdhabd

ya well said Eden. but nowadays cv's to sirf aapne hisab se chal rahe hain,audience k sath unlogoke koi lena dena nehi hain.isiliye i now i don't have any expectations on cv's.
Bt we can still hav some hope on Pearl maam na...atleast she cumes n visits IF...as she said in d int...dnt worry Umed pe duniya kayam hain..Tongue
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Bt we can still hav some hope on Pearl maam na...atleast she cumes n visits IF...as she said in d int...dnt worry Umed pe duniya kayam hain..😛
yah let's hope for the best.
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago