Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ya agree with u...ykw is nt at all worth for it nd ur idea for tunna and chandu is nice...they r talented nd i'm sure cv's listen to us👍🏼
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its kriya themselves unite...no one will interfere...its krishna fells love for pratigya and she also feels the same for him...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Post this in the channel site ! Eden.. and also in their FB  A/c..

Thanks 4 d idea Tanths...i'll do it rite away
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??

atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...

@bold...exactly shruti chechi...TC shud do it...rather dan arghoosiya...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I think kriya love n bond is not so weak...i mean...not at all weak for sumone like arushi to unite dem...
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also don;t want ykw to unite them. it should come from both of them. T and C and do their work or even prof but i don;t want this ykw. but the cv's r crazy they have the weirdest idea of all. they like to torture and test the patience of the viewers what else i can say. they do the weirdest thing with a character and now they want us to show her a nice girl waa one moment one thing and other moment it changes. what an idea.cv's please do something nice what people like what else i can say.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
... 🤬
Khamoshi ki zubaan...
Just out of interest - have they said that it will be Arushi to unite them?
If not - don't worry. Other than that Hun I have nothing more to add on this 🤪track..
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't have any problem if arushi reunite kriya .i just want kriya reunion at any cost.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i agree with you😃. in the first place how come the CV are showing a women right fighter pratigyaji itself is getting humiliater that too by another women . the lady who use to fight for other women's right  is not able to stand against her MIL's humilietion.lamo.

so far rhe CV's are showing that krishna's love as a true love. if his love is TRUE how come he suspect pratigya , what ever may be the reason.that means his love is not true😡 

what happen to his wachan 'mai hamesha tumara saat dunga...' he gave to pratigya when they were living in pratigya nivas.😡

any way i am liking this track cuz i like angry krishna than goody goody krishna. and i love amma's acting too😃
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too thinking the same.. I dnt want that Woman to interfere in their life.. I want TC to help Prats.