No ykw 2 unite KriYa

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

p.s:i do nt mean 2 hurt d diehard fans of ykw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I second tht... a big no no for Arushi aka YKW...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

I second tht... a big no no for Arushi aka YKW...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

🀣 me like your P.S...πŸ˜‰

agree with you...krishna will chase after her like old times...with the help of TnC 

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??
atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

🀣 me like your P.S...πŸ˜‰

agree with you...krishna will chase after her like old times...with the help of TnC 

Dat wud be awesome...thanks 4 liking my P.S...If i dnt do dat then sum ppl will cum running behind me wid sticksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??

atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...

@bold...Bingo πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌshruti...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry yaar, the CVs won't do such a thing...she may help , but if she is to do the whole thing then why is 'kriya' in the first place? isn't P strong enough and tender enough to regain her love? isn't K capable of finding out the truth all by himself? its their life, their fight...whatever the distances n differences is there between them, they only have to erase it, not a third member...😊 a third person or persons can help along the journey, but its kriya only who will be the travelers...😊  and remember , the show is 'pratigya' n her fights n kriya n their journey 😊
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

Question of the day ,mnth and even year... Bravo Sruthi dear... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Post this in the channel site ! Eden.. and also in their FB  A/c..