India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

No ykw 2 unite KriYa

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

p.s:i do nt mean 2 hurt d diehard fans of ykw

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

fariwishsudharao100krishnabhavnaanu-s---Yemi---CrAzYREDmeena..tanudrashtiPristineSoulCaped_Crusadertelstrapiyarapiyaribabithajshumi.dhakarncarisma2--MaFia--

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I second tht... a big no no for Arushi aka YKW...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100Eden_luvsKriyaCrAzYREDArjaAddict

Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I second tht... a big no no for Arushi aka YKW...

Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiCrAzYREDbabithaj

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I do not want Pratigya's sister 2 unite KriYa at all...KriYa can solve their problems on their own...bt involvind dat ykw in dis is a very BAD IDEA. If d CV's r thinkin of such a plot then plz rethink on ur storyline...i mean y wud u want 2 get such a person in d limelight who doesnt even knw d 'A' of acting...We hav well experienced her in d bigamy track...infact in dat particular track she was given more screenspace than necessary...Since P was shown talkin 2 her sister bout her problems there r possibilities of her helpin KriYa 2 unite...bt getin her in d picture is a complete no no 4 me. Instead Chandu n Tunna can bring KriYa back 2gether...both Jaideep n Vinay r talented enough 2 handle d current scenario wid full potential...they r funny as well as sensible...n they both prove 2 be d best friends of KriYa too...Getin them at d centrestage wud be enjoyable 2 watch

ROFL me like your P.S...Wink

agree with you...krishna will chase after her like old times...with the help of TnC 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyababithajPristineSoul

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??
atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100Eden_luvsKriya---Yemi---CrAzYREDPristineSoulArjaAddictdhakarn

Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

ROFL me like your P.S...Wink

agree with you...krishna will chase after her like old times...with the help of TnC 

Dat wud be awesome...thanks 4 liking my P.S...If i dnt do dat then sum ppl will cum running behind me wid sticksLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

arushi only has word of mouth frm pratigya wich can easily be denied by amma n send krishna into a frenzy saying tat P is sending her family nw to do her dirty work... why wud krishna believe arushi wen he cannot believe the love of his life??
atleast T n C have some first hand evidence like rescuing P frm her locked bedroom...
@bold...Bingo Thumbs UpThumbs Upshruti...
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
don't worry yaar, the CVs won't do such a thing...she may help , but if she is to do the whole thing then why is 'kriya' in the first place? isn't P strong enough and tender enough to regain her love? isn't K capable of finding out the truth all by himself? its their life, their fight...whatever the distances n differences is there between them, they only have to erase it, not a third member...Smile a third person or persons can help along the journey, but its kriya only who will be the travelers...Smile  and remember , the show is 'pratigya' n her fights n kriya n their journey Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 25 May 2011 at 9:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100krishnabhavnalakshmi_paiEden_luvsKriyapiyarapiyariPristineSoulArjaAddict

Go to top