Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 342: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ Red:Tere muh mein bahot saare rocher ferrero chocos AppuBig smileBig smileBig smile Kaash aisa hi ho.That will really wipe out all this gloomOuch Oooh thank you sooo much, Zuby Hug, waise tujhe kaise pata ke Ferrero Rocher is my FAVORITE chocolate ShockedBig smile?!?!?!
@ Blue:Shocked Kya hua Gecko? Bade dilwaali ho gayi hain.Iss baar mujhe bhej rahi hain Patil Saab ko khush karne?WinkLOL Haa woh kya hain na, Patil saheb ka mood kuch theek nahin hain, tho socha experiement ke taur pe pehle tujhe bheju  !

My comments in GREEN Big smile!

Woh jo tune D ko ek badawala box present kiya tha na? Woh unhone mujhe de diya thaWinkLOL
Dekha? Tabhi main sochoon yeh Gecko itni udaar dil kaise ho gayiTongue Ek teer do nishaan haan Poison Lizzy? D ke mood ki jaanch hogi aur Zuby ka pattaa cut!Angry

Maine D ko nahin, D ne mujhe bada wala ferrero rocher ka baksa diya tha Big smile! Acha, acha, tho tune woh chupke dekha hoga, this is not done Zuby !

Aur maine pehle bhi kaha hain, I'm not any gecko vecko (thats just a rumour that my jealous enemies are spreading Angry), I'm actually Nakku's alter-ego Cool, why else do you think I always keep supporting Nakku and empathising with her ?! Waise, teri "ek teer se do shikaar " wali baat bilkul sahi hain, tu tho bohut sayaani nikli Zuby, bhai wah Cool!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 May 2011 at 6:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemozart66-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

OK, had to get one more point off my chest, where is Dutta's evolution in all this? Isnt he making the same mistakes again? I thought he had changed with all his blindness, his time with Seema, being away from Naku and the Kala-Suds drama.

Today, BB and team, me is disappointed with Dutta, I do feel let down by the build up that was given to his character development, and felt that he should have at least listened to Naku and Baaji...but maybe I will be proved wrong in the next 2 days and he will see reason...pretty please Embarrassed?

Hey you know what, even I was planning to ask this question in the due course, but you asked Embarrassed. Actually this was just that teeny-weeny thing that has bothered me ever since the start of this thread, BB Embarrassed. The writing is just PERFECT, but this one small thing about Dutta was troubling me too, actually since the first time he shouted at Nakku after she got attacked after Nana's party. At that time, Dutta was all affectionate with Nakku, but the moment she mentioned this, he shouted at her! Ok, at that time I took it that Nakku seemed to be just blabbering, she dint seem to know much and was just talking based on her instincts, and not only that, she never told things to Dutta in the proper manner, i.e, Nana meeting her at the mandir being the main thing. Till yesterday, Dutta and Nakku/Baaji, both of their point of views could be justified, with both the parties not being totally right. But after today's episode, Nakku/Baaji clearly appears to be the ones who were spot-on as far as their decision to hide the truth from Dutta is concerned. With today's episode, many people who were upset and confused as to why Nakku/Baaji hid the truth from Dutta, would be able to see "why". Just imagine if they would have told Dutta before the mission, would they have been able to get hold of all these proofs (along with meeting Ramdas' mother)? Never. Dutta would have reprimanded them much before that.

This is the reason why I kept justifying Nakku/Baaji's decision of not telling Dutta. It would be like a risk to tell him the truth, with a hope that he "might" believe. So now I'm glad both of them dint take this risk much before. Again, Nakku/Baaji are still not done with their mission, but now I dont think either of them will be able to go against Dutta and investigate further Ouch. Now, Dutta will himself be faced with the shocking truth in a raw manner (without Baaji's or Nakku's involvement), which will surely shatter him Ouch! I'm sure we'll get to read a week full of Dutta's emotional roller-coaster, after being encountered with the REAL truth Ouch!

I have in the past always observed that patience works in LTL. I am hoping by the end of the track we will get the answer and Dutta will pick up one more pearl of Wisdom. How can you teach a man like Dutta ' PATIENCE ',that's a trait one takes a long time to acquire.He always had to tread a treacherous path to learn lessons in life. I would attribute that in part to his character trait and rest to his misfortuned destiny.
 I read somewhere --

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

To change Dutta's destiny, in my opinoin Naku will have to go all the way back to his thoughts and that takes time. I think he will eventually get there,let's wait and watch.

-Ships

@Shivansh, simply loved the way you have put it. Wonderful!!!

@Dewdrop-pearl, so agree with your arguments.

shipsmozart66*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

@ Red:Tere muh mein bahot saare rocher ferrero chocos AppuBig smileBig smileBig smile Kaash aisa hi ho.That will really wipe out all this gloomOuch Oooh thank you sooo much, Zuby Hug, waise tujhe kaise pata ke Ferrero Rocher is my FAVORITE chocolate ShockedBig smile?!?!?!
@ Blue:Shocked Kya hua Gecko? Bade dilwaali ho gayi hain.Iss baar mujhe bhej rahi hain Patil Saab ko khush karne?WinkLOL Haa woh kya hain na, Patil saheb ka mood kuch theek nahin hain, tho socha experiement ke taur pe pehle tujhe bheju  !

Woh jo tune D ko ek badawala box present kiya tha na? Woh unhone mujhe de diya thaWinkLOL
Dekha? Tabhi main sochoon yeh Gecko itni udaar dil kaise ho gayiTongue Ek teer do nishaan haan Poison Lizzy? D ke mood ki jaanch hogi aur Zuby ka pattaa cut!Angry

Maine D ko nahin, D ne mujhe bada wala ferrero rocher ka baksa diya tha Big smile! Acha, acha, tho tune woh chupke dekha hoga, this is not done Zuby !

Aur maine pehle bhi kaha hain, I'm not any gecko vecko (thats just a rumour that my jealous enemies are spreading Angry), I'm actually Nakku's alter-ego Cool, why else do you think I always keep supporting Nakku and empathising with her ?! Waise, teri "ek teer se do shikaar " wali baat bilkul sahi hain, tu tho bohut sayaani nikli Zuby, bhai wah Cool!

[/QUOTE]

Zuby, sirf Gecko mat kaho. She is Nakus alter-ego and a very very very rare kind of
'Ichchadhari Gecko'
Last episode ke discussions pe you can go back and check how close she is to Dutta. You may not like the moonlit night hand-in-hand walks by the sea, per yahi sach hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Zuby, sirf Gecko mat kaho. She is Nakus alter-ego and a very very very rare kind of
'Ichchadhari Gecko'
Last episode ke discussions pe you can go back and check how close she is to Dutta. You may not like the moonlit night hand-in-hand walks by the sea, per yahi sach hai.
[/QUOTE]

Aah, now you guys also have started hallucinating...imagining of "ichchadhari geckos", talking geckos, etc., geckos having moonlight dinner, etc. ShockedLOL! Ana has already admitted of visiting her psychologist, tho tum kab jaa rahe ho Big smile?!

Moontidemozart66-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

'Ichchadhari Gecko'

Aah, now you guys also have started hallucinating...imagining of "ichchadhari geckos", talking geckos, etc., geckos having moonlight dinner, etc. ShockedLOL! Ana has already admitted of visiting her psychologist, tho tum kab jaa rahe ho Big smile?!

[/QUOTE]

Appu, decide fast.
Do you, or don't you want that exclusive moonlit beach walk and dinner with Dutta?
Because when Dutta is alone with you, you shed your disguise and become yourself. Now whether that means you turn into Naku (alter-ego na) or Appu, I leave you to take a call on.

mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

'Ichchadhari Gecko'

Appu, decide fast.
Do you, or don't you want that exclusive moonlit beach walk and dinner with Dutta?
Because when Dutta is alone with you, you shed your disguise and become yourself. Now whether that means you turn into Naku (alter-ego na) or Appu, I leave you to take a call on.

I am the alter ego of Nakku itself, whom Dutta loves more than the original one. Dutta has screaming sessions with the original one, and romantic sessions with me EmbarrassedBig smile. WE go on romantic moonlight dinners. Now that Dutta is really pissed with the original Nakku, I dont know what his reaction would be towards me, thats why for the time being I'm sending Zuby for the acid test Approve.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 May 2011 at 7:35am

Moontidemozart66-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Btw, I just saw what Zuby did when she went to Dutta's room, and I'm REALLY disappointed Ouch!
This is what I saw her do ----> 

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 May 2011 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hello All!!  Thank you so much for continuing this lovely discussion. Yes, what a flawed character he is. Unhappy I too, like most of you am unable to tell if his "dismissive" attitude is because he trusts them less or because he wants to run away from the truth. I think it is the latter. Hopefully, his vision will clear in the days to come before something drastic happens this time! Unhappy

Wasn't able to comment earlier because of work, but better late than never Embarrassed

Shivansh, your poem was very moving Thank u so much!  
See u all tonight!! Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsMoontidemnx12rama_2010mozart66mIsHeZ.x*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia-Carrie-

Go to top