Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 342: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

sory forgot 2 say..

y the heck didnt baji tel dutta about the guy with lisp!!! im damn sure dutta wud hav at least thought about it if not belivd him then!!!

jo baat he shud hav told dutta he didnt...pffttt..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I know the reaction of some members on D's outburst  would be"thought so, told you so".But can we honestly blame him? The truth was told to him after he received a piece of his wife's saree.After coming to know that once again Nakusha chose Baji over him to confide & to go on her jasoosi spree. I firmly believe he is not asking for proofs just to disbelieve or belittle them.Its his hurt & pain at being passed over yet again that is making him conduct himself this way.It has happened way too many times.Add this to the fact that once again he has come to know his father has destroyed more lives this time his mentor Nana's sister & her lover. Such a heady boiling emotions mixture in the cauldron that now it has tilted over. My heart goes out to D.Ouch Hope he finds out soon about Nana but that again will put him on a guilt trip over "ill-treating" his wife.Yet again.OuchOuchOuch I now think it is hopeless to hope for a peaceful & happy life for the man I love most in this world.Cry
What a timing for Madhu to make her entry back in PN!Ouch

Thanks for another superb Episode,BBThumbs Up

I still feel the reason Nakku went to Baaji was Dutta's fault itself, as he reprimanded her from even taking Nana's name! She did try her best, atleast 5-6 times, but finally Dutta gave her a FINAL warning that she will NEVER take Nana's name! So if Dutta himself refuses to support her, what else will she do? And it is not about whom she trusted, or whom she dint trust, at the end of the day, her mission is a higher one, i.e., to SAVE & PROTECT her husband's life and his family.

I know Dutta was hurt when he got that piece of saree, but Nakku dint do it purposely. It happened accidently, and the wrong people moulded the entire situation in such a way that they used it to punch Dutta the wrong way!

And regarding Damodar, why did Dutta conveniently chose to believe that part of the story, if he couldnt believe the rest of the story?! On one hand, he refuses to believe Nana is bad, on the other hand when he heard Damodar's "negative" side of story, very easily he believed Shocked?!?!

If only Dutta learns to trust the right people, ATLEAST listen to them, all these things would not have happened. Dutta himself brings all this upon him by chosing not to trust people like Nakusha and Baaji. Now at the end of everything, even if he realises Nana is bad, what is the point of feeling bad? He was warned earlier, but he dint take it. Definitely he will feel bad if he comes to know that he refused to believe Nakusha over Nana, and ill-treated her, but I feel it would only be Dutta to be blamed for it, because he chose not to trust his 2 soulmates - Baaji and Nakku.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 May 2011 at 9:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12sub_rosamozart66prnczivy_11-Carrie-TheRager

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks BB. oh god, baji naku are in so much trouble. I'm so glad both of them atleast told him everything. it's kind of understandable for Dutta not to believe it coz he believes NS a lot. how can he even doubt NS when he did save him. Embarrassed but phir yaar Baji and Naku are way more important than NS. sun le unki Dutta. Embarrassed
So Madhu heard everything. Broken Heart I wonder what he'll say to her? Can't wait for tomorrow's epi...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12mozart66prnczivy_11-Carrie-

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@ BB... really heart wrenching to see Dutta's anguish and painCry feel so sad for him... why this turmoil always in his life?Cry

Nakusha and Baji don't have any proof as of now... but Dutta.. how can u dismiss all of it as gibbersish?!! U know that Nakku is hyper about your safety- but she's defenitely not delusional!! I really hope he's going to ponder over this and will atleast have a little shaq on Nana's chaals ahead!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12mozart66prnczivy_11-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today Ouch! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really Confused?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even Shocked?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth Ouch.

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidemnx12mozart66prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today Ouch! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really Confused?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even Shocked?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth Ouch.

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku Ouch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidemnx12mozart66TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku Ouch!

Least he can see the proofs and try to convince THEM that they are wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Moontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Wonderful episode! Thanks BB! Outstanding! I can imagine MR enacting it! Well, to me Dutta is a flawed character right from the beginning! It is Naku who not only understood him well but accepted him as he is! With his faults and flaws! Dutta kinda takes Naku for granted everytime! He wants her to behave exactly as he has told her to! Well, Dutta if you are so concerned about Naku's safety then she being a woman who loves you with all her heart and has accepted you as you are, cna't she be concerned about your safety too?! She is doing it all for your safety! But then Dutta being a MAN refuses to see that reason! He is overprotective of his family! Understandably! But sometimes it is easier to just listen to people before forming any opinion! And our gadha won't learn it so quickly any time soon!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz-Azy-ivy_11-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

Go to top