Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

A raging tornado, an angry tsunami doesn't stop to think before wrecking havoc. They just destroy all in their path till the fury within empties itself. Leaving at their wake a thousand pieces of God knows how many dreams... orphaned childhood, interrupted lives, destroyed minds. It takes ages to rebuild what a moment of madness takes away.

Just hope Dutta realises this, stops to think before the storm within wipes out his world. 

Its too creepy a feeling...Dutta's deification of Nansaheb and that Man's diabolical designs. It's said, that we fail to clearly see that which is too close to the eye. May be thats whats happenning to Dutta.

I for one am not disappointed at his behavior. I kind of anticipated this entire reaction pattern (and relished every bit of the anger emanating from him πŸ˜Š ) and knew he would want to shut off the voice of reason. Not because he's an unreasonable man (nehi Zuby, I don't accuse the man) but because if he pays heed to it he will have to question a person who he considers a father figure (God knows what Nanasaheb did to hypnotise him thus!!). He will have to question his blind faith and loyalty for Nanasaheb. Dutta would hate to do that. Hate admitting he could have misplaced his trust. Thats why he calls it all Naku's vahem. I think Nansaheb has nurtured their relationship in such a manner that Dutta in a way feels protected by him. His is a business where doubting the world is an essential survival kit. May be Dutta sees Nana as the only oasis where he can put his guard down professionally and not be worried of being back stabbed. The fact that he is Gadha-esque in falling for Nanasaheb's charms is another story.

I don't think Dutta is putting Nana before Naku and Baji in his life. He is simply chosing the wrong path to fight his demons. He is royally upset with the two people closest to him, a little jealous may be seeing Baji over ride his orders to side with Naku and Naku keeping secrets from him all over again. And that too truths related to the two men who happen to excite extreme passions in him. I believe though Naku did tell him about the Nana-Damodar connection, his brain just refused to take in and process that piece of information.

Must say Naku and Baji were not fully prepared for a presentation of their case today. (They should have asked for more time πŸ˜†) But I so agree with misHeZ.x that instead of trying to convince Dutta about Nana who he did not see, Baji should have told him about the man with the lisp and how he attached him. That would have got Dutta by the scruff of his attention paying system. That way he could have stopped to think..

As for his hatred for his father, the vitriol he spewed today , I think he will have to take back his words some time in the future. Damodar still has an undiscovered side. Baji and Naku thinks they have the truth figured our more of less. I think they need to learn the art of reading in between the lines. For the story has many a chapter missing still.

Good to see Madhu is back. 

The brother-sister relationship has started off at the wrong tangent again.

Very, very well said Moony, especially @ blue parts πŸ‘!

And
@ red parts - Hilarious 🀣🀣🀣!! Especially the case-study presentation part sounds damn hilarious 🀣🀣🀣, I was just imagining Baaji-Nakku collectively going and nervously asking Dutta for an extention of deadline to present their case 🀣🀣🀣, like how students ask their professors!!

@ Zuby & agbg98 :-

I can understand what you guys mean 😳. Maybe the reason for Dutta's outbursts might not just be because he thinks Nakku-Baaji are wrong, like what agbg98 said, maybe the thought that Nakku risked her life and safety and went into a dushman's adda ALONE is what is making him mad. Maybe he is furious thinking "what if something happened to her?!?!", etc., especially after getting threats regarding the safety of women in his house. So I just hope, Dutta's yesterday's reaction was a mix of confusion, restlessness, anger, jealousy, helplessness, etc. I hope in the coming episodes he proves his faith in Baaji and Nakku. I hope the reason why he is not trusting Baaji and Nakku is not lack of faith in them, but because it is very painful for him to "accept" the possibility of such a horrible truth ! Dutta is a very intelligent man, so I hope in the coming episodes, they show him putting an end to the entire matter singlehandedly, I would be so proud of my man then !

Aur Zuby, tu kaha jaa rahi hain
😲...your Patil Saheb is really upset with Nakku, tho usse kisi aur ki zaroorat padegi na ! You just be ready with your A-line salwar, aur Patil Saheb ka jee khush karde with your "salaame ishq..." !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ Zuby & agbg98 :-

I can understand what you guys mean 😳. Maybe the reason for Dutta's outbursts might not just be because he thinks Nakku-Baaji are wrong, like what agbg98 said, maybe the thought that Nakku risked her life and safety and went into a dushman's adda ALONE is what is making him mad. Maybe he is furious thinking "what if something happened to her?!?!", etc., especially after getting threats regarding the safety of women in his house. So I just hope, Dutta's yesterday's reaction was a mix of confusion, restlessness, anger, jealousy, helplessness, etc. I hope in the coming episodes he proves his faith in Baaji and Nakku. I hope the reason why he is not trusting Baaji and Nakku is not lack of faith in them, but because it is very painful for him to "accept" the possibility of such a horrible truth ! Dutta is a very intelligent man, so I hope in the coming episodes, they show him putting an end to the entire matter singlehandedly, I would be so proud of my man then !

Aur Zuby, tu kaha jaa rahi hain
😲...your Patil Saheb is really upset with Nakku, tho usse kisi aur ki zaroorat padegi na ! You just be ready with your A-line salwar, aur Patil Saheb ka jee khush karde with your "salaame ishq..." !

@ Red:Tere muh mein bahot saare rocher ferrero chocos AppuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Kaash aisa hi ho.That will really wipe out all this gloomOuch
@ Blue:ShockedShockedShockedShocked Kya hua Gecko? Bade dilwaali ho gayi hain.Iss baar mujhe bhej rahi hain Patil Saab ko khush karne?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@ Red:Tere muh mein bahot saare rocher ferrero chocos AppuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Kaash aisa hi ho.That will really wipe out all this gloom Oooh thank you sooo much, Zuby πŸ€—, waise tujhe kaise pata ke Ferrero Rocher is my FAVORITE chocolate πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ?!?!?!
@ Blue:😲 Kya hua Gecko? Bade dilwaali ho gayi hain.Iss baar mujhe bhej rahi hain Patil Saab ko khush karne?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Haa woh kya hain na, Patil saheb ka mood kuch theek nahin hain, tho socha experiement ke taur pe pehle tujhe bheju  !

My comments in GREEN πŸ˜ƒ!

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Red:Tere muh mein bahot saare rocher ferrero chocos AppuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Kaash aisa hi ho.That will really wipe out all this gloom Oooh thank you sooo much, Zuby πŸ€—, waise tujhe kaise pata ke Ferrero Rocher is my FAVORITE chocolate πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ?!?!?!
@ Blue:😲 Kya hua Gecko? Bade dilwaali ho gayi hain.Iss baar mujhe bhej rahi hain Patil Saab ko khush karne?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Haa woh kya hain na, Patil saheb ka mood kuch theek nahin hain, tho socha experiement ke taur pe pehle tujhe bheju  !

Woh jo tune D ko ek badawala box present kiya tha na? Woh unhone mujhe de diya thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dekha? Tabhi main sochoon yeh Gecko itni udaar dil kaise ho gayiπŸ˜› Ek teer do nishaan haan Poison Lizzy? D ke mood ki jaanch hogi aur Zuby ka pattaa cut!😑
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Woh jo tune D ko ek badawala box present kiya tha na? Woh unhone mujhe de diya thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dekha? Tabhi main sochoon yeh Gecko itni udaar dil kaise ho gayiπŸ˜› Ek teer do nishaan haan Poison Lizzy? D ke mood ki jaanch hogi aur Zuby ka pattaa cut!😑[/QUOTE]

Bada wala box?? Really?? Saare khatam ho gaye kya?? Matlab ek do bhi bacha nehi? Kya hamme ek bhi nehi mil sakta?

By the way aap dono udaarta ki murat bane phiro per kya yeh socha ki Superwoman gayeb kyun hai? Tumhari udaarta ke peeche wo chup-chap Dutta ko phir se udane ki plan to nehi bana rahi? Matlab, yeh Gussewala Dutta itna zabardast muh phulake dhasoo scene de raha hai. Aise waqt pe Superwoman ke wajah se uska dhyan bhatke, yeh main nehi chahti.

Waise Zuby, I don't disapprove of Dutta. We have to accept this is his nature, this is the way he is and will probably always be even if he changes somewhat with time. This volatility makes him the character we all love.
Aur Sher daharna chor dega to humme exitement kaise hogi?πŸ˜†
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Dekha? Tabhi main sochoon yeh Gecko itni udaar dil kaise ho gayiπŸ˜› Ek teer do nishaan haan Poison Lizzy? D ke mood ki jaanch hogi aur Zuby ka pattaa cut!😑

Maine D ko nahin, D ne mujhe bada wala ferrero rocher ka baksa diya tha πŸ˜ƒ! Acha, acha, tho tune woh chupke dekha hoga, this is not done Zuby !

Aur maine pehle bhi kaha hain, I'm not any gecko vecko (thats just a rumour that my jealous enemies are spreading 😑), I'm actually Nakku's alter-ego 😎, why else do you think I always keep supporting Nakku and empathising with her ?! Waise, teri "ek teer se do shikaar " wali baat bilkul sahi hain, tu tho bohut sayaani nikli Zuby, bhai wah 😎!

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivansh

I have in the past always observed that patience works in LTL. I am hoping by the end of the track we will get the answer and Dutta will pick up one more pearl of Wisdom. How can you teach a man like Dutta ' PATIENCE ',that's a trait one takes a long time to acquire.He always had to tread a treacherous path to learn lessons in life. I would attribute that in part to his character trait and rest to his misfortuned destiny.
 I read somewhere --

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

To change Dutta's destiny, in my opinoin Naku will have to go all the way back to his thoughts and that takes time. I think he will eventually get there,let's wait and watch.

-Ships

@Shivansh, simply loved the way you have put it. Wonderful!!!

@Dewdrop-pearl, so agree with your arguments.
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Maine D ko nahin, D ne mujhe bada wala ferrero rocher ka baksa diya tha πŸ˜ƒ! Acha, acha, tho tune woh chupke dekha hoga, this is not done Zuby !

Aur maine pehle bhi kaha hain, I'm not any gecko vecko (thats just a rumour that my jealous enemies are spreading 😑), I'm actually Nakku's alter-ego 😎, why else do you think I always keep supporting Nakku and empathising with her ?! Waise, teri "ek teer se do shikaar " wali baat bilkul sahi hain, tu tho bohut sayaani nikli Zuby, bhai wah 😎!

Zuby, sirf Gecko mat kaho. She is Nakus alter-ego and a very very very rare kind of
'Ichchadhari Gecko'
Last episode ke discussions pe you can go back and check how close she is to Dutta. You may not like the moonlit night hand-in-hand walks by the sea, per yahi sach hai.
Originally posted by: Moontide

Zuby, sirf Gecko mat kaho. She is Nakus alter-ego and a very very very rare kind of
'Ichchadhari Gecko'
Last episode ke discussions pe you can go back and check how close she is to Dutta. You may not like the moonlit night hand-in-hand walks by the sea, per yahi sach hai.

Aah, now you guys also have started hallucinating...imagining of "ichchadhari geckos", talking geckos, etc., geckos having moonlight dinner, etc. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†! Ana has already admitted of visiting her psychologist, tho tum kab jaa rahe ho πŸ˜ƒ?!