Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

wah wah episodes ... could visualise each n every scene ... n Dutta's expressions alongwith others... especially AS...

Ab aur nahin seh pauanga mein... Good one Dutta... cd very well relate to it...

thanks BB & team ... really loving it...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the update!

dutta never learns from his mistakes... trusting sum1 is gd bt u shudnt hav blind faith in any1... he trusts nana too much jus like he did 2 kala...hw i wish baji or naku cud hav bought kala as an example tht she showered her fake love on dutta n later stabbed him in the back..if she cn do tht thn y cnt nana...i cnt believe he's repeating his mistake of nt believing naku n baji...he;s nt evn giving thm a chance 2 proper speak..jus like hw he did during the FR track...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! madhu is bk bt i dno if 2 feel happy or sad...happy tht she's bk n her LS with baji cn start ...or sad becos she's come bk 2 hear dutta vent out his anger n hatred for her dad... y do i think she wil try walkin away onli 2 b stopped by AS lot... poor madhu...
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dutta always believes in Nakku when the damage is done.  And because he gets so angry Nakku can never explain to him the truth till later, when Dutta finds out the hard way.  Great episode.  I can always picture Mishal saying the dialoques and enacting Dutta's part just like he used to so impeccably.  Miss the old LTL days!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK, had to get one more point off my chest, where is Dutta's evolution in all this? Isnt he making the same mistakes again? I thought he had changed with all his blindness, his time with Seema, being away from Naku and the Kala-Suds drama.

Today, BB and team, me is disappointed with Dutta, I do feel let down by the build up that was given to his character development, and felt that he should have at least listened to Naku and Baaji...but maybe I will be proved wrong in the next 2 days and he will see reason...pretty please 😳?
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ones again...Great episode πŸ‘

About Dutta not listen
...Dutta is hurt, worried of there safety and angry that Nakusha and Baji put themselves in danger and lied to him.

What Dutta hate is lies and Dhoka.

He is also feeling helpless...how is he going to protect...if they run of without letting him know.

The reason (I think) he is reacting the way he is...he just got one shock after another...but it does not mean that he does not believe them or are not listen.

If you put yourself in Dutta's place...He found out that the person he thought was his father is not...but his father killed the man he thought was his father.

His own father came to him when he did not have so much time left and left Dutta with so many questions...but no one to answer.

An emotional person will react like Dutta and not listen...because you cannot bear to hear the true...you are scared of what more there is that you do not know.

Anyone would need time...it has nothing to do about that he do not trust them...but everything to do about that he is afraid what more he will find out.

It is also Dutta's lost both ways...he find out his father is bad and have to live with it or he find out that his father is not that bad and then have to live with the regret of not really forgiving his father at the end.

I also think Dutta is queries...he do want to know about his father...he says he hate him...to hide that he do care...it is more to make himself believe than anyone else.

I do not think he hate his father...it is more anger about that he came and left...without answering any questions Dutta may have...his father did not give Dutta time.

It is good that Nakusha told him everything...now she should leave it...he will drink...he will think...be hurt and then he will do the right thing.

That he do not want to hear about Nana being bad...there must be more to it than we know right now.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

OK, had to get one more point off my chest, where is Dutta's evolution in all this? Isnt he making the same mistakes again? I thought he had changed with all his blindness, his time with Seema, being away from Naku and the Kala-Suds drama.

Today, BB and team, me is disappointed with Dutta, I do feel let down by the build up that was given to his character development, and felt that he should have at least listened to Naku and Baaji...but maybe I will be proved wrong in the next 2 days and he will see reason...pretty please 😳?

Hey you know what, even I was planning to ask this question in the due course, but you asked 😳. Actually this was just that teeny-weeny thing that has bothered me ever since the start of this thread, BB 😳. The writing is just PERFECT, but this one small thing about Dutta was troubling me too, actually since the first time he shouted at Nakku after she got attacked after Nana's party. At that time, Dutta was all affectionate with Nakku, but the moment she mentioned this, he shouted at her! Ok, at that time I took it that Nakku seemed to be just blabbering, she dint seem to know much and was just talking based on her instincts, and not only that, she never told things to Dutta in the proper manner, i.e, Nana meeting her at the mandir being the main thing. Till yesterday, Dutta and Nakku/Baaji, both of their point of views could be justified, with both the parties not being totally right. But after today's episode, Nakku/Baaji clearly appears to be the ones who were spot-on as far as their decision to hide the truth from Dutta is concerned. With today's episode, many people who were upset and confused as to why Nakku/Baaji hid the truth from Dutta, would be able to see "why". Just imagine if they would have told Dutta before the mission, would they have been able to get hold of all these proofs (along with meeting Ramdas' mother)? Never. Dutta would have reprimanded them much before that.

This is the reason why I kept justifying Nakku/Baaji's decision of not telling Dutta. It would be like a risk to tell him the truth, with a hope that he "might" believe. So now I'm glad both of them dint take this risk much before. Again, Nakku/Baaji are still not done with their mission, but now I dont think either of them will be able to go against Dutta and investigate further . Now, Dutta will himself be faced with the shocking truth in a raw manner (without Baaji's or Nakku's involvement), which will surely shatter him ! I'm sure we'll get to read a week full of Dutta's emotional roller-coaster, after being encountered with the REAL truth !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I forgot to mention...😊

What Dutta know is...someone is after the ladies in the house...he does not know who...
He need peace in his mind that the ladies are safe and in the house...so he can find his enemy.

But Nakusha is running around by her self or with baji.

He is the bhau and not Nakusha...he knows how to take care of himself...

Dutta is strong no one can hurt him physically...but emotionally they can and only because he has soften. If he stayed the same Dutta as he was in the very beginning…then nothing could have hurt him even not emotionally.

Nakusha is his strenge but also his weakness.

Dutta is not afraid of his enemy for himself...he is always in danger...so in his eyes she is putting herself in danger for no reason.

She keep saying Nana is bad...but there is no prove and Baji has not seen Nana...

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dutta Dutta Dutta...kab aayegi is ko aqal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When God was distributing patience Dutta was no where to be seen ...he was busy collecting gadhagiri pointsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   I am hoping Madhuji will not stay quiet and give Dutta one good response...London return should voice her opinion louderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Dutta Dutta Dutta...kab aayegi is ko aqal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When God was distributing patience Dutta was no where to be seen ...he was busy collecting gadhagiri pointsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   I am hoping Madhuji will not stay quiet and give Dutta one good response...London return should voice her opinion louderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold yh tht wud b gd to see..i hpe she does say summut tht makes him feel bad n regret wt he said... i jus jpe she doesnt feel tht he hates her too becos she is DP's daughter... i wud like her 2 say summut in the hall bt thn also summut alone... i think either she wil say summut there n thn or mayb speak 2 him wen he later approaches her in her room alone..either way i wud like her 2 say summut in her dad's defence...
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

A raging tornado, an angry tsunami doesn't stop to think before wrecking havoc. They just destroy all in their path till the fury within empties itself. Leaving at their wake a thousand pieces of God knows how many dreams... orphaned childhood, interrupted lives, destroyed minds. It takes ages to rebuild what a moment of madness takes away.

Just hope Dutta realises this, stops to think before the storm within wipes out his world. 

Its too creepy a feeling...Dutta's deification of Nansaheb and that Man's diabolical designs. It's said, that we fail to clearly see that which is too close to the eye. May be thats whats happenning to Dutta.

I for one am not disappointed at his behavior. I kind of anticipated this entire reaction pattern (and relished every bit of the anger emanating from him πŸ˜Š ) and knew he would want to shut off the voice of reason. Not because he's an unreasonable man (nehi Zuby, I don't accuse the man) but because if he pays heed to it he will have to question a person who he considers a father figure (God knows what Nanasaheb did to hypnotise him thus!!). He will have to question his blind faith and loyalty for Nanasaheb. Dutta would hate to do that. Hate admitting he could have misplaced his trust. Thats why he calls it all Naku's vahem. I think Nansaheb has nurtured their relationship in such a manner that Dutta in a way feels protected by him. His is a business where doubting the world is an essential survival kit. May be Dutta sees Nana as the only oasis where he can put his guard down professionally and not be worried of being back stabbed. The fact that he is Gadha-esque in falling for Nanasaheb's charms is another story.

I don't think Dutta is putting Nana before Naku and Baji in his life. He is simply chosing the wrong path to fight his demons. He is royally upset with the two people closest to him, a little jealous may be seeing Baji over ride his orders to side with Naku and Naku keeping secrets from him all over again. And that too truths related to the two men who happen to excite extreme passions in him. I believe though Naku did tell him about the Nana-Damodar connection, his brain just refused to take in and process that piece of information.

Must say Naku and Baji were not fully prepared for a presentation of their case today. (They should have asked for more time πŸ˜†) But I so agree with misHeZ.x that instead of trying to convince Dutta about Nana who he did not see, Baji should have told him about the man with the lisp and how he attached him. That would have got Dutta by the scruff of his attention paying system. That way he could have stopped to think..

As for his hatred for his father, the vitriol he spewed today , I think he will have to take back his words some time in the future. Damodar still has an undiscovered side. Baji and Naku thinks they have the truth figured our more of less. I think they need to learn the art of reading in between the lines. For the story has many a chapter missing still.

Good to see Madhu is back. 

The brother-sister relationship has started off at the wrong tangent again.