Epi 342: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks BB. oh god, baji naku are in so much trouble. I'm so glad both of them atleast told him everything. it's kind of understandable for Dutta not to believe it coz he believes NS a lot. how can he even doubt NS when he did save him. 😳 but phir yaar Baji and Naku are way more important than NS. sun le unki Dutta. 😳
So Madhu heard everything. πŸ₯Ί I wonder what he'll say to her? Can't wait for tomorrow's epi...
@ BB... really heart wrenching to see Dutta's anguish and pain😭 feel so sad for him... why this turmoil always in his life?😭

Nakusha and Baji don't have any proof as of now... but Dutta.. how can u dismiss all of it as gibbersish?!! U know that Nakku is hyper about your safety- but she's defenitely not delusional!! I really hope he's going to ponder over this and will atleast have a little shaq on Nana's chaals ahead!
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today ! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really πŸ˜•?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even 😲?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth .

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree...Dutta really gave them a hard time. Respect for NS is one thing...but not believing Baji or Naku at all?

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku !

That is what even I'm disappointed with...he is not willing to "trust" Baaji or Nakku! Both of them have good amount of proofs so that Dutta ATLEAST analyses the matter, and then give a verdict eventually. But its disappointing to see Dutta's "respect" for Nana outweighing his love for Baaji and Nakku !

Least he can see the proofs and try to convince THEM that they are wrong.
Wonderful episode! Thanks BB! Outstanding! I can imagine MR enacting it! Well, to me Dutta is a flawed character right from the beginning! It is Naku who not only understood him well but accepted him as he is! With his faults and flaws! Dutta kinda takes Naku for granted everytime! He wants her to behave exactly as he has told her to! Well, Dutta if you are so concerned about Naku's safety then she being a woman who loves you with all her heart and has accepted you as you are, cna't she be concerned about your safety too?! She is doing it all for your safety! But then Dutta being a MAN refuses to see that reason! He is overprotective of his family! Understandably! But sometimes it is easier to just listen to people before forming any opinion! And our gadha won't learn it so quickly any time soon!
Episode Review:
I completely agree with Aparna here, I am sooo disappointed in Dutta today. The man just does not learn, he does not know that he should be giving Naku and Baaji benefit of doubt? I mean come on..already...fine, dont believe that NS is the culprit, but at least investigate the Damodar angle na?
After all that Naku and Baaji have gone through for him, he should at least hear them out isnt it?

You know what I would really like to see, is Naku giving Dutta the couch treatment...maybe then he will come back and listen to her??? πŸ˜†

Madhu coming back should open some interesting scenes between her and Dutta and potentially Baaji...he really needs some real "love" rather than the bhau-giri he is being subjected to.

Now that Dutta is a non-believer, are we still going to see Naku Holmes in action? AS has also joined the Dutta bandwagan now and asking them to stay away from snooping πŸ˜†

Word Aparna...he does not even listen to them? After everything they have done for him? Surely they are not smoking crack na? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kshreya2002

All the proofs that Naku and Baji have gathered don't necessarily indicate that NS is the one threatening Dutta. And they don't even remotely connect him with flesh-trade. The proofs point to a possible reason for NS not to wish Dutta well...and nothing else.

But then I think Dutta does believe Baji and Naku...in some corner of his heart! But as always he is in denial...refusing to see the bitter truth...!

Edit: Thanks for the update BB😳
Edited by sub_rosa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl

But the thing is Baji didnt see NS at that place nor N or B have the photo proof to show that NS knew DP and that its NSs house. So in a way its justified that D trashed B-N's talk. Ofcourse D never had this rationale to think thru so what else can we expect from him πŸ˜†