Epi 342: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Phew...

This was an intense setup indeed. He's hit, he's hurt and he will not easily given in.
It's the damn letter than will break the ice.

Best part of today's update... written description of D's reaction, facial expressions and body movement. This was so well written that I felt a lump in my throat. His rage mixed with hurt will not let him think clearly for some time until there is a concrete clue. Nana Saheb will do everything I guess to make sure that D doesn't listen to the homies.

Madhu back..interesting. So, we'll have a team of three investigators in PN. Dutta your should be proud of the home grown intelligence team πŸ˜†. 

Thanks BB and kudos to the writer once again.
Edited by inosh - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
This Episode is so interesting ,Cvs ka dimaag kyun nahi chalta but happy forum mein aaane ki wajah mil jaati hai
so madhu back,me really happy one of my fav character back
Edited by rubal223 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know the reaction of some members on D's outburst  would be"thought so, told you so".But can we honestly blame him? The truth was told to him after he received a piece of his wife's saree.After coming to know that once again Nakusha chose Baji over him to confide & to go on her jasoosi spree. I firmly believe he is not asking for proofs just to disbelieve or belittle them.Its his hurt & pain at being passed over yet again that is making him conduct himself this way.It has happened way too many times.Add this to the fact that once again he has come to know his father has destroyed more lives this time his mentor Nana's sister & her lover. Such a heady boiling emotions mixture in the cauldron that now it has tilted over. My heart goes out to D. Hope he finds out soon about Nana but that again will put him on a guilt trip over "ill-treating" his wife.Yet again. I now think it is hopeless to hope for a peaceful & happy life for the man I love most in this world.😭
What a timing for Madhu to make her entry back in PN!

Thanks for another superb Episode,BBπŸ‘πŸΌ
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome episodeπŸ‘... and phewww i finally can remove the cotton I stuffed in my earsπŸ˜†. D and his screams πŸ˜†. He as usual , kuch suna nahin bas apna sunatha gaya πŸ˜†.

1) D wants to know if B saw Nana at that place? 😲 Arey bhai Dutta,Pagal niwas tera hi ghar hai but tell me din mein pura tu wahi pe rehtha hai kya? No right?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† then why do u want to know if Baji saw NS at that place or no? N saw him there, isnt that enuf? 😲. Now dont tell me u doubt ur N's eyesight πŸ˜†

2) Baji rao, take Ds advice and join the new Bhaou πŸ˜† Purane wala suntha kam chilatha zyada hai...u will become deaf soon if u continue to stay with him πŸ˜†

3) N why didnt u tell abt that Damodar letter which he wrote to D? why oh why? . If u wouldve reminded him of that letter ab chilatha but atleast humara gadha sochtha baad mein abt it...

4) N just go get into the Jeep, ur Patidev will follow u for sure and u can then take him to that Purana Bhoot bungalow of NS πŸ˜†. D will see with his own eyes and spare us all from this screaming horror πŸ˜†

5) I wish Pagal niwas ke center stage mein chandelier ke badle ek bada sa juice fountain hona chahiye πŸ˜†, poocho kyun? πŸ˜† Arey yaar whenever D screams Baaji or N can push D into that fountain πŸ˜†. Only that can cool him off πŸ˜†

6) D has declared that he has no relation with Damodar and he hates the blood they share ...and poor Madhu had to land up right then? . I hope she will not be heartbroken and understand that D is just going thru his usual Ranting session πŸ˜†

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, am disappointed with Dutta today ! He DINT believe Nakku, when she said she actually SAW lot of things! Hallucinating?! Veham?! Really πŸ˜•?! This is ALL he trusts Nakku?! He always talks about "trust", "bharosa", "faith", etc., and expects people to have bharosa on him, but does he have the same bharosa on people who expects it from him? He himself said, "Iss duniya main mujhe sirf do janon par bharosa hain - Aayisaab aur Tu!" Did he really mean it when he said it? Really, I'm disappointed that Baaji and Nakku said EVERYTHING they saw, the people they spoke to (like Ramdas' mother), instead of atleast probing and asking them more details, or asking them to show those sketches, letters, etc., he directly wrote them off!

And Dutta is a really intelligent man, then why dint he atleast analyse the situation objectively? I know he respects Nana a lot, and he saved his life and all that, but can Baaji and Nakku be THAT big fools?! Dutta knows both of them and their intellects very well right? So is Nana more important and trustworthy than Baaji and Nakku even 😲?! It has always been Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-Nakku, not Dutta-Nana!

This is the reason why I always supported Nakku and Baaji all along, when they hid this truth from Dutta, because I just knew he wouldnt trust them, NO MATTER WHAT, unless they actually had 100% proofs with them, for which they were working, but failed to gather before Dutta came to know the truth .

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine :)
Superb update :)
Dutta full on screening spree!
Y can't he at least for once listen to Nakku n Baaji *head desk* they too didn't leave him a choice na :)
So Dutta still not ready to believe NS is behind all this, or even suspect him! *true gadha*
Wow what timing Madhu ji...! 
So now madhu here will they foarm 3 musketeers n go hunt for proof for dutta *RofL*
Hope at least madhu would bring out some past about DP n dutta would think over :
pre cap- pendulum Amma is back with her antics! when will she stick to 1 side *shake head* hehehe
Thanks for the update, as usual superb!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
OMG i cnt beliv dutta trusts nana more then naku n baji!!  

ukno i rely wish that naku says somethng so she dsnt harass him bout it any more ... she shud ignore everythng now (wich i highly doubt she wil) n let the truth come to him wen nana does somethng 2 his family members..den he will kno...i tink dutta atm rely desrvz 2 get the shok of his life and that can only hapen if he see's NS's kale karname with his very own eyes!!!    

aarrgg dutta u r such a gadha...u rely make me angry sumtime!!! grrr  

yeh AS bhi na...kabhi toh achi baat bolo man...

feel sory 4 madhu...bless her...

thnx 4 the wonderful epi..full on dutta wrath!!

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

sory forgot 2 say..

y the heck didnt baji tel dutta about the guy with lisp!!! im damn sure dutta wud hav at least thought about it if not belivd him then!!!

jo baat he shud hav told dutta he didnt...pffttt..

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

I know the reaction of some members on D's outburst  would be"thought so, told you so".But can we honestly blame him? The truth was told to him after he received a piece of his wife's saree.After coming to know that once again Nakusha chose Baji over him to confide & to go on her jasoosi spree. I firmly believe he is not asking for proofs just to disbelieve or belittle them.Its his hurt & pain at being passed over yet again that is making him conduct himself this way.It has happened way too many times.Add this to the fact that once again he has come to know his father has destroyed more lives this time his mentor Nana's sister & her lover. Such a heady boiling emotions mixture in the cauldron that now it has tilted over. My heart goes out to D. Hope he finds out soon about Nana but that again will put him on a guilt trip over "ill-treating" his wife.Yet again. I now think it is hopeless to hope for a peaceful & happy life for the man I love most in this world.😭

What a timing for Madhu to make her entry back in PN!

Thanks for another superb Episode,BBπŸ‘πŸΌ

I still feel the reason Nakku went to Baaji was Dutta's fault itself, as he reprimanded her from even taking Nana's name! She did try her best, atleast 5-6 times, but finally Dutta gave her a FINAL warning that she will NEVER take Nana's name! So if Dutta himself refuses to support her, what else will she do? And it is not about whom she trusted, or whom she dint trust, at the end of the day, her mission is a higher one, i.e., to SAVE & PROTECT her husband's life and his family.

I know Dutta was hurt when he got that piece of saree, but Nakku dint do it purposely. It happened accidently, and the wrong people moulded the entire situation in such a way that they used it to punch Dutta the wrong way!

And regarding Damodar, why did Dutta conveniently chose to believe that part of the story, if he couldnt believe the rest of the story?! On one hand, he refuses to believe Nana is bad, on the other hand when he heard Damodar's "negative" side of story, very easily he believed 😲?!?!

If only Dutta learns to trust the right people, ATLEAST listen to them, all these things would not have happened. Dutta himself brings all this upon him by chosing not to trust people like Nakusha and Baaji. Now at the end of everything, even if he realises Nana is bad, what is the point of feeling bad? He was warned earlier, but he dint take it. Definitely he will feel bad if he comes to know that he refused to believe Nakusha over Nana, and ill-treated her, but I feel it would only be Dutta to be blamed for it, because he chose not to trust his 2 soulmates - Baaji and Nakku.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago