Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

good move gopi---good episode

Posted: 12 years ago
what a surprise first jigar then gopi.
jigar helped gopi indirectely and gopi slowly taking charges used her brain for once.
rashi better pack ur bags ----i want jigar change in attitude show rashi place or throw her out.
-----ahem is like a robot dancing to the tunes of his mom ok gradually may fall for gopi.

tommorow precap-------๐Ÿ‘gopi u go girl telling rashi indirectly back off๐Ÿ‘want to see the reaction of rashi.

dhawal baniyan ki dukhan ๐Ÿ˜†-----gradually ladies and children too jokes apart but what he says was right ----๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

ahem wanted to speak to gopi but gopi left --i want little attitude of gopi so that he will follow her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
exactly...I too loved the way todays epi was...
Gopi showed the long pending attitude to Aham which he was badly in need of...
and now he should start thinking that Gopi  is not a Mute Puppet anymore and she is also a human being with feelings and emotions...

i'd love to see Gopi ignoring Aham bit more and even more which will make Aham to yearn for Gopi and her simpleton , sweet and soft character...
tab aayega maja...Gopi aage aage and Aham peechhe peechee..
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone update...im dieing to know what happen...lol

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

exactly...I too loved the way todays epi was...

Gopi showed the long pending attitude to Aham which he was badly in need of...
and now he should start thinking that Gopi  is not a Mute Puppet anymore and she is also a human being with feelings and emotions...

i'd love to see Gopi ignoring Aham bit more and even more which will make Aham to yearn for Gopi and her simpleton , sweet and soft character...
tab aayega maja...Gopi aage aage and Aham peechhe peechee..

yes...one more scene like this...cvs please...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 secretly at the end he was like thank god, this cell phone has saved me from saying those sweet words to her.. he was unable to say it straight to her because as usual being nice to her is not what is seen correct by ahem. 
poor guy tried hard to say it, must congratulate on his attempt.. and yes did you guys notice a little faint smile at the end when gopi ran off, he was like awww .. 

-Pooja
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

taral update will be done in a while...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Atleast something gopi had sense of...
Good to see gopi like that
Originally posted by: taral83

update will come but i can give highlights-
1. dhawal plans for opening bhanyan (undergarments) business both urmi-kinjal are furious.
2.rashi goes to gopi room and keeps the socks and hanky so that ahem notices and yell at her.
3.jigar tells gopi that her stictching on hanky was good and tells indirectly what she had written "i luv ahemji and gopi surprised and tensed runs to room.
4.ahem will not notice koki calls him to talk meanwhile gopi goes to kitchen with the help of hetal gets to know the letters of ahemji and trys to remove the stictches ahem comes to thank her for giving idea but phone rings gopi removes it runs off.
5.rashi plan fails calls mom but mom tells keep on doing kalkari .

precap--mindblowing -----gopi preparing limejuice for ahem rashi comes and tells to put ice cubes but gopi tells indirectly to back off allow her to handle things her way in a sweet way๐Ÿ‘
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was my wish and now i think its getting fullfilment gopi is getting a change and i want to see complete change in gopi Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago