Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem rambles, just like Gopi

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, when Ahem was attempting to thank Gopi for sorting out the situation, he was rambling on, just like Gopi usually does.

He kept  using the line, "Mein woh." and "Mein keh raha tha ke..." "Woh mein."

We're all always joking that Gopi starts all her sentences with "Ji woh mein..."

Living with Gopi, Ahem seems to have picked up her lingoπŸ˜†

Now they will both have conversations that start with 'woh' and 'mein'πŸ˜†

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At least they have something in common
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101

At least they have something in common

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved that
aachus thumbnail
kya ahem ka dil be dhadkarahahe?
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ji woh, main kya keh raha tha...Ki...Maaji ne...Woh..hmm and then nothing hahaha..
But then Ahem did ramble the same way as Gopi..He can just scold her whithout any rhyme or reason continuously but to thank her, he does need aid of his mom and Ji woh things...
But am not complaining, he surely is picking something from Gopi.

Luv atop
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahah yea i noticed that too ! i was like wow, why are the words not coming out straight from his mouth like the way it comes out when he shouts at her !?? 
oh god, he does have problems in saying a little things like thank you.. could it possible hurt just to say those words to soemone who does so much for you? 
poor ahem, those words are not in his dictionary, at least not in use with gopi ! hahah

-Pooja

aachus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

hahah yea i noticed that too ! i was like wow, why are the words not coming out straight from his mouth like the way it comes out when he shouts at her !?? 

oh god, he does have problems in saying a little things like thank you.. could it possible hurt just to say those words to soemone who does so much for you? 
poor ahem, those words are not in his dictionary, at least not in use with gopi ! hahah

-Pooja

ya ya...these things are not in his dictionary...
i want gopi to ignore ahem like this...and koki to love gopi more than ahem...then our poor ahem will be😭😭😭 and we will beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aachus

ya ya...these things are not in his dictionary...
i want gopi to ignore ahem like this...and koki to love gopi more than ahem...then our poor ahem will be😭😭😭 and we will beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me too, i want gopi to stay away for a while, and not pay too much attention towards him! but it's only a wishful thinking, i bet the CV's will make gopi go to square one after few days.. and ahem back to his shouting..
and i liked the way Koki's explanation to Ahem about gopi's good help.. 
aachus thumbnail
it is just our dream...gopi is preparing lemonade for ahem only...she wont change...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aachus

it is just our dream...gopi is preparing lemonade for ahem only...she wont change...

Yah, but shame poor thing, she must have been instructed to do so by Kokila, if she says to Maji, I don't think so maji as I'm giving Aham the silent treatment now, it's a sure way of getting Kokila to lock her in the storeroom immediately...πŸ˜†