JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by trinaroy

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by trinaroy

That could be in your opinion but a large no. of viewers love Maanav and Dev.  Their celebrity ranks say it all.  Dev is superb, his quiet and reserved acting speaks it all.  I have seen dedicated, honest, sincere human beings, so i do not frown on them, or look down upon them as boring.  Maanav and Dev are quite human, but yes, I know that they are uninteresting people in the eyes of some people in the modern Zamana; people's values have changed quite a bit these daysConfused
Trina, are you writing about the actors of the characters here? Dev is a character in a show not an actor so how can his acting say anything unless he is playing an actor on a showConfused. Your post is a flip flopping between discussing the actors versus the characters and describing them as one which makes it confusing to readConfusedConfused. I think you've acknowledged youself the characters are uninteresting and that's the point I made - no personality and very one dimensional; this does not mean they're not good people or have good values. Today we do go further and expect a personality in a lead character because that does prompt us to want to watch a show. Wit and charm are not strangers for a person who is of good character - I've seen it often. It's just very hard for a lot of writers to do both in India shows and for audiences in Indian to handle.

Cool!  No issues with that.  Just meant to say Rudra character not portrayed properly in comparison to other Zee male characters.  But enough of that.  Time to move on I guess and let Sangini Lovers enjoy the end of their show in peace Smile
Cool on my end too - and thanks for taking a brave step earlier on and actually agreeing with a point I had made regarding the character of Rudra. Take care and hope to see you again elsewhere on IF.

I am sure our paths will cross again somewhere in the IF.  You take care too, so long!

Trina

Go to top