Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
MIK is a wonderful actor and above all a wonderful human being. I'd love to see him coming back with Neha Bamb, but even if thatz not possible, then i'd love to see him in a GOOD show. God Bless Him
Originally posted by: Bluebird10

maybe Iqbal should do next NEW show with neha bamb or kaise ye pyar hai - 2

what do u think?

Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai 2 will never happen because of the fallout between Ekta and Iqbal years ago

Iqbal and Neha will probably never happen again either...she's happy being married and isn't planning on coming back on tv. And if she does, there's like a 1% chance of them working together because Iqbal wasn't really comfortable with her as a co-star until the end of the show and voiced his opinion on that while she remained professional about it😉 But I do believe she is his lucky charm and would be ecstatic if they ever starred together again😛😆

Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It wasn't a fallout he left her show because he wanted to get married they already talked it over and there cool. Kasia Yeh Pyar Hai 2 would be a dream come true. As for Iqbal and Neha yea they didn't get along in the beginning Iq admits that they were both slightly childish but know there both grown up if they work together it will be with more understanding.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

Is she even acting now????

I hope his next role is

a good one, good script with good production values and I really think he needs a good co-star too..some one who is his height, looks good and can act really well !!!!

You mean Binny Sharma and Aaddit were not good enough😉😆😛
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaghosh

i personally want iqbal to come again with binny in another fresh intense romantic show but only iqbal & binny as a romantic lead pair👏as in sangini the cvs didn't use their magical sizzling chemistry properly which they should have used😭

🤢🤢🤢
Laila2009 thumbnail
Personally I'd like to see him reprise the role of Shiv and this time I hope Ekta does not ruin the storyline by throwing in that ridiculous Kundali line and replace him with Yash Tonk. The first 50 or so episodes were great of KAA. I can watch those Shiv Gauri scenes over and over again.  Shiv was an age appropriate character for MIK and he played him really well. Since then his only other performance CHA was OK, but I can see that this show did not do well.

I personally didn't find that Neha Bamb interesting nor did I find the show all that captivating. I simply couldn't get into it as I did KAA. I also liked the lead in KAA as she looked like a woman and not a little teenage girl as do most leading actresses plus she looked good with him and so stereotyped as your typically leadings actresses who have big eyes, big lips and big noses and need the hair threaded between their eyebrows (apparently the lady who runs the threading place in my town said I was right in what I noted and that Indian people are reluctant to take out a lot of hair between their eyebrows even it makes them look good because they see it as a sign of badluck - whatever).

Anyhow, I hope he does better in his next choice of role but there is so much rubbish written on televison that it is virtually impossible to fathom. So I doubt he will get a good role. As for his character of Rudra, one of the worst roles I have seen written. It's not age appropriate for hime either and if the character was that of a woman, she would be a dumb blonde.  
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wish he come back soon with his new show
jakr thumbnail
In my opinion Rudra was an awsome character never seen  before in TV and I quite like it. Even the age was perfect. He was not shown as a teenager. A memorable character and there is nothing wrong in the choice. But someplots went wrong , Rudra was the major force that kept Sangini going. In my opinion he deserves an award if the awards are decided only by the Acting talent. 
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

In my opinion Rudra was an awsome character never seen  before in TV and I quite like it. Even the age was perfect. He was not shown as a teenager. A memorable character and there is nothing wrong in the choice. But someplots went wrong , Rudra was the major force that kept Sangini going. In my opinion he deserves an award if the awards are decided only by the Acting talent. 

We are both MIK fans, but I beg to disagree with you on that. Rudra's character did not suit MIK's age, look and personality.  I agree with Laila on that.  Initially it was okay, as we were all accepting that Rudra was a spoilt and immature guy.  But we all hoped that he will go through some transformation from an immature lover boy to a strong and responsible person.  But it did not go that way.  he was not even able to find a decent job. How he established his business was not shown.  His character was not given any respect or dignity.  he was shown to be immature, picking up fights, going to jail, slow in understanding reality, and being stupid for his love 'pihu'.  People cannot tolerate this kind of character for too long.  If you compare with 'Maanav' of PR, 'Anukalp' of RMJ, and 'Dev' of CB, Rudra's character is the most immature and unappealing.  All those 'male' characters are much stronger and matured, and that is why people love them.  And I belieeve all these actors are younger than MIK.  So although Rudra's character started as an interesting one, that of a passionate young man but it lost its charm and appeal and became very unconvincing, to the extent irritating.  Even MIK's acting did not have passion - how could he with such a stupid script and poor storyline?

As MIK's wellwisher I really hope he moves out of TV, and looks for roles in the movie industry.  He can easily portray serious or fun roles that are done by Akshay Kumar, Irfan Khan. Arjun Rampal, and Monoj Bajpai.
jakr thumbnail
But I would say Rudra was very interesting and different character. In fact very fresh thanthe orinary too good heroes shown in the other serials. It showed the negative side also Not always positive. I defenitly loved Rudra and Iqbal was perfect in  portraying Rudra . The problem was the narrative and the missing links, Defenitly not Rudra . And MIK looked just perfect in that role the saving grace of Sangini all these months And Mik does not look aged at all He looks dashing than the other leads. that is my opinion. Whatever they are playing any one can protray But Rudra only Iqbal can do that Aklso the characters you mentioned I dont see any other serials  all have to say is to play second fiddle to ther female leads doing only good things always successful. I am just bored seeing this repetitions . But the majority wants that. So we had to loose Sangini a show with much promise. However all the best to MIK  I just love him and wish him all the best.

Edited by jakr - 12 years ago