Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkcarnation thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leaving KAA was a huuuge mistake, and obviously none of his shows have been able to do well afterwards. However, there are several reasons as to why they have failed. Ekta knew how to utilize his best qualities, and we just haven't seen that with any other production house. MIK's work in Waaris was commendable, but that show didn't last due to several other reasons. Anyways, it is not wrong to say that by leaving KAA MIK made a huge mistake, but there is no way to rectify it, so now what? Nothing, he's moved on and his fans will move on with him.
pinkcarnation thumbnail
No offense to the regular forum visitors, but this topic has garnered a lot more activity than usual.
Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Every actor has ups and downs in there career there is no doubt that MIK is very talented and deserves the absoulte best. Maybe leaving KAA was the best option for him at the time. After all he's a human being too he needed a break after pretty much working night and day for 3 years straight and he wanted to get married and live a little. I agree that Ekta is the best at what she does, but I don't think he needs Ekta for sucessful career and I am sure he doesnt think that he can't succeed without Ekta either. But what's the point he can't change his past we just have to move on with him. I wish him all the best and I am positive he will be on top once again.
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Nothing wrong in making comparisions. Ever taken a literature class or a theater or movie class at university? They do it all the time? My friend is one of the major writers of Shakespeare's works  and one of the topics she sets for her class is to compare and contrast different characters. Of course Indian shows are not works of art or great literature but the comparison is fine. The only thing we need to do is refrain from using the comparisons is to be cognizant of the language used as we have a lot of hypersensitive people who take to heart anything negative stated about their favorite character.

was I rude to you? then what was that (in bold)...I can cite a 100 more of these but there is no point discussing that.
Everyone has a different viewpoint of everything under the sun and I might not agree with all ..no one would but only those are respected which sound respectful.
after today you will move on to another forum...only to write your mindset or rather spread negativity ..
I should not say this but posts about MIK ,binny on the personal front have been annoying to say the least...Goodbye to sangini and you too
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pink gurl

was I rude to you? then what was that (in bold)...I can cite a 100 more of these but there is no point discussing that.
Everyone has a different viewpoint of everything under the sun and I might not agree with all ..no one would but only those are respected which sound respectful.
after today you will move on to another forum...only to write your mindset or rather spread negativity ..
I should not say this but posts about MIK ,binny on the personal front have been annoying to say the least...Goodbye to sangini and you too

Nice try - but that's all it is - a try.  I don't tell people to shut up - not even nicely. The person here was also telling others to stop making comparisons and that is not OK either. It's not about different viewpoints here. Pointing out flaws or expressing disappointment in a show is not negativity; it's called giving feedback and a way of communicating to the cast and production team things are not going well. Read the article on MIK's fan page/website. He even admits the show did not go in the direction it intended and got lost on the way. I am sure he would like to say more but because of his career was diplomatic about it.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Cool on my end too - and thanks for taking a brave step earlier on and actually agreeing with a point I had made regarding the character of Rudra. Take care and hope to see you again elsewhere on IF.

I am sure our paths will cross again somewhere in the IF.  You take care too, so long!

Trina