Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

May be Maan will help Lucky in winning the khusti ..& Maan will be in guise of Balwant coz Beeji's family may not be in favor of his exposure in public as their 'jamai' ..due to their 'jhoote' reputation...

just think so..๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh my god! Dont tell me Bobby... What more will Maan sacrifice?

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetlover1

ya it could b ur thought but in sbs segment i saw to say Maan " in winning that victory i will help u " so it could b the on going track for winning Geet's family trust n love Maan will help Lucky... so lets! wait what happened???????

I think he is training Lucky...so the statement is meant for Lucky veerey...๐Ÿ˜Š
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I hope its not flashback.

I would love for lucky and mama to end up in delhi somehow...I enjoyed their track a lot.

I want Jugnu mama to come to Delhi and do some Jasusi on the closed room with Maan's things... May be his past will com eout atleast then..๐Ÿ˜†
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

I want Jugnu mama to come to Delhi and do some Jasusi on the closed room with Maan's things... May be his past will com eout atleast then..๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah, that would be good angle...Jasusi will pay off and we'll get to learn MSK's Dark past๐Ÿ˜ณ

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Oh yeah, that would be good angle...Jasusi will pay off and we'll get to learn MSK's Dark past๐Ÿ˜ณ

*dreamy eyes* MSK haye haye! โ˜บ๏ธ