Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why do i feel its going to be a flashback... 😆

With Maan's Ballu avatar gone... the MSK scenes with Lucky have been shot with pagdi on! There is a spoiler that shows us Lucky sitting on a bike and contemplating something. Could it be a flash back? Just my thought!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preethi I hope not I really would love to see something like that actually happening, MSK training Lucky and his help making Lucky win, that would show that Amritsar family ðŸ˜Š
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l also think it will be a flashback maybe Lucky will remember about his original jija's machoism.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Preethi I hope not I really would love to see something like that actually happening, MSK training Lucky and his help making Lucky win, that would show that Amritsar family ðŸ˜Š

Even me want MSK to save family's honour Dee... But the Pagdi being present is bothering me :( and making me feel its a flashback... I hope it happens for real...😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

l also think it will be a flashback maybe Lucky will remember about his original jija's machoism.

I think same... Upset if its not present..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Even me want MSK to save family's honour Dee... But the Pagdi being present is bothering me :( and making me feel its a flashback... I hope it happens for real...😊

Preethi the pagdi confused me too ðŸ˜• but I want to see Maan show that family a thing or too 

Why are they are acting offended, they should be ashamed of the way they treat their son-in-law and how can they judge Maan, how does Teji treat Pammi, even Beeji treats her like a servant ðŸ˜¡
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
@ Dee - People dont realise that when they point finger at the other 3 fingers point at themselves... But now they are angry coz Maneet decived them... They canbe angry but not to the extent of calling Maan beimaan and all... That was the limit... 😡

For his love and their daughter he washed their cars and put up with every insult... he saved their family honor not once but twice... But Anger makes one blind and that is what is happening with Beeji... But Teji dont even talk about him!😵
LuvScooby thumbnail
I hope its not flashback.

I would love for lucky and mama to end up in delhi somehow...I enjoyed their track a lot.

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya it could b ur thought but in sbs segment i saw to say Maan " in winning that victory i will help u " so it could b the on going track for winning Geet's family trust n love Maan will help Lucky... so lets! wait what happened???????
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May be Maan will help Lucky in winning the khusti ..& Maan will be in guise of Balwant coz Beeji's family may not be in favor of his exposure in public as their 'jamai' ..due to their 'jhoote' reputation...
just think so..😉