Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think Aham mentioned banyon, so I was thinking it might be some dry cleaning bill, but why would he make such an issue of such a small bill, has to be something large, maybe to do with the cleaning of the carpets in his car, I don't know we will have to wait another week to find out.

he is scolding for small small things..only...but this one he just graabed her hand so tightly and scolded her...and raashi what was she saying?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aachus

he is scolding for small small things..only...but this one he just graabed her hand so tightly and scolded her...and raashi what was she saying?

I know he grabbed her hand with a lot of violence even though it wasn't Giaa the poor body double was feeling that violence in him...🤢, I think it's a retaliation by Rashi on Gopi for stopping her putting the ice in the lemonade.
aachus thumbnail
hmmm...i love rashi for that thing...she wont give up anything till she have succeded...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aachus

hmmm...i love rashi for that thing...she wont give up anything till she have succeded...

Yes that's so true.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today  episode was good Gopi giveing Ahmeji a taste of his own medicine  
aachus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaffa

Today  episode was good Gopi giveing Ahmeji a taste of his own medicine  

yes.thats what...she should continue giving medicines to our dear patient...to get him well soon
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But how long will gopi brain last.  she did 2 smart things today.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atop

Sadhli, you know what am like Gopi keep on doing this..DOn't you dare look at him and just don't give him a chance to speak..Just ignore him but alas that's what am imagining, CV's must have something else brewing..😆

Luv atop

Actually, I think that Gopi's running off was not because she was ignoring him, but she was just so relieved she managed to take off the "I love" on the socks and hanky that she just needed to get away to breathe a sigh of relief. That's what I feel. What do you think?

Also, did I see a sheen of sweat on Ahem's forehead when he came to thank Gopi? ðŸ˜† He was also so nervous talking to her. ðŸ˜³
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bholabear

Actually, I think that Gopi's running off was not because she was ignoring him, but she was just so relieved she managed to take off the "I love" on the socks and hanky that she just needed to get away to breathe a sigh of relief. That's what I feel. What do you think?

Also, did I see a sheen of sweat on Ahem's forehead when he came to thank Gopi? ðŸ˜† He was also so nervous talking to her. ðŸ˜³

Yea i feel the same, she rushed past because she was just glad that he did not see the hanky and socks, and she was saved from his burning anger flame.. and also she understood what he was trying to say to her.. she was happy that at least he put an effort to say soemthing good.. 

but yes i guess we(audience) get our hopes too high very quickly, we just wanted to pretend that Ahem is changing and starting to like gopi..wishful thinkings, we just interpertaed it in that way because we want CV's to make ahem go after gopi, and gopi ignoring him so he realises.. but i guess that's not going to happen any time soon.. after all it's SNS what can we say ahaha

-Pooja