nivi leaves viren or viren leaves nivi

Posted: 12 years ago
hahhahaha... present track...cc  true colour will shown...yipieee
I Would Prefer If Viren Leaves Nivi!!
I would not like any one to leave,  I want Nivren to be together, This will only happen, Nivi and Viren will be together,
No one will leave. CC will try her best to send nivi away. It won't work. Lets see what decision nivi takes tomorrow..
I am fed up of this leaving and patching up track, now, No one will leave ,if someone will leave it will be CC and no one else, Because she is making everyone's life hell
Originally posted by friendforall

I am fed up of this leaving and patching up track, now, No one will leave ,if someone will leave it will be CC and no one else, Because she is making everyone's life hell

I agree that should be ultimate!! which will give peace to everyone including us :)))
Originally posted by Rani2011

I agree that should be ultimate!! which will give peace to everyone including us :)))

Right Dear,  She has made everyone's life hell, So she has to go then there will be peace in the house
Don't you think they'e been thru a lot already. I hope things go well between them but no more seperation.
I'm also sick and tired of these seperation tracks. It is time for a change and somebody else should leave and yes it should be CC. Enuf of her crap.
Its a total mess, thanks to these CTs.  Perhaps Nivi will decide to leave he Sood house and then later Viren may tell her pls don't do the operation, I'll go away from your life...but who know?!