Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 25th, 2011 Written Update (Page 9)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
You know Bee...

I am totally lost ...I didn't mind the three kisses that was inocent, I didn't mind the M&M because that's what they do...comspiring to breakup G&R...I even didn't mind Guddu getting angry at seeing the calender because that's Guddu he is insecure when it comes to his feeling for R and we all know he's like the weather...one minute the sun is shining and the next minute thunderstorms...but what I didn't get was the way R looked after she wake up...which road are they taking with this...I hope not the wrong path...If Bhagonwali has to end it should end the way it started...unique...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pleiadesrani2007Julie0001bee5Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
LOL I've not really been seeing Bhagonwali as is then...I completely missed that. See I figured that the bangles may have broken because Guddu had to grab Runjhun's hands and in that process the bangles broke, and disheveled state was that in the middle of the night she might have switched positions. LOL I've done it before, slept completely looking decent gotten up with pillows thrown around...and such. I mean I know usually they show Runjhun sleep in a straight position but I just completely saw it that she might have moved in her sleep hence the disheveled state.

I don't think Runjhun thought Guddu took liberty with her, but maybe in her inebriated state she carried out things too far? I don't know. I've been seeing things too simply LOL where's my analysis brain gone..?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pleiadesrani2007LoveGudduInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@Wafah

Maybe we are the ones over analyzed the scene and it's as simple as you just describe it. She was high move to much and broke the bangles and mess up her hair.I don't think Guddu broke them.I can't wait for tomorrow.

Ps Wafah I like your simple thinking brains.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL I've not really been seeing Bhagonwali as is then...I completely missed that. See I figured that the bangles may have broken because Guddu had to grab Runjhun's hands and in that process the bangles broke, and disheveled state was that in the middle of the night she might have switched positions. LOL I've done it before, slept completely looking decent gotten up with pillows thrown around...and such. I mean I know usually they show Runjhun sleep in a straight position but I just completely saw it that she might have moved in her sleep hence the disheveled state.

I don't think Runjhun thought Guddu took liberty with her, but maybe in her inebriated state she carried out things too far? I don't know. I've been seeing things too simply LOL where's my analysis brain gone..?

Maybe I missed something too. I thought the bangles broke when he was holding her hands and brought her to the bed. Initially I thought it was her hair pins.  As for the disheveled look, I can never figure out how they show people waking up in the morning looking all neat and clean, hair and make-up in place!

Runjhun's reaction felt a little strange to me though. Not sure if she thought G took advantage of her or if she took liberties with him in her inebriated condition. I don't think it was a set-up.

G's reaction to the calendar and turning against her - that is Guddu Shukla. immature, insecure, hot-tempered, impulsive, egoistic and arrogant. (did I forget any adjective)LOL

Edited by Infofan - 26 May 2011 at 10:54pm

kaurp07Pleiadesrani2007Julie0001LoveGuddu

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
There are some very valid points there, but I think a major part of this show is the misunderstandings. That's all I'm saying is to wait and see if certain things aren't really what they seem. As Wafah stated, it's possible for Runjhun to have woken up like that on her own. We really don't know anything right now.. .As for Guddu turning against her when he saw the calendar, his anger seems to be coming from the fact that he JUST expressed his feelings for her, and then he finds that she's still in challenge mode. It was like a kick in the heart for him, he probably feels stupid and is also angry at himself for letting his feelings get out of control. As usual we have a misunderstanding... That's all I have to say about the episode. 

I'd like to clarify that I am most definitely NOT praising the writing of the show right now. I'm not trying to defend the present story, just throwing out other ideas and possibilities, as any member of this forum is entitled to do. I completely agree with you that there have been MUCH better episodes in the past. But I feel that at this point, we really cannot analyze episodes as usual, since the change in the writing is so apparent. I don't feel the depth in the writing anymore, so I feel like there isn't much to analyze, nor can we compare current episodes to the "good" ones. 

All I'm trying to do is hang on to what we have and not let go of it. If all goes well, we could have our show back, complete with the magical qualities that made us fall in love with it in the first place. Things are  not perfect right now, but who knows what could happen?

PleiadesLoveGudduJulie0001bee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hey, I am not saying Guddu did that .. but there is something that has happened and for her to come out looking like that in the morning someone has done that. I don't care who did it, but to come to that state is why Runjhun was intoxicated on Bhang, wasn't required is what I am telling. To each his own.

Over-analyzing, under-analyzing ... when to analyze and when not-to analyze is not something that if one says , everyone would follow ... just bcos what you feel, the others do not feel and the vise-versa.

So, I too am here and will watch the show as I have been for the past 5 months. Will comment after that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by rani2007

Originally posted by kaurp07

Thank you for the update!!

Great episode today!

Loved G running after RJ and taking care of her... Too cute :)

Precap: I cannot say anything as I have fainted.

@Bold: LOL!!

Thank you Wafah!!

I forgot who wrote it, but I too was thinking Kalsonwali may have found the IM Center certificate.  However... I think this is what she went to find but ended up either finding the letter from Abhigyaan or the challenge acceptance letter from Guddu. Kalsonwali wouldn't know that Guddu wrote out he accepted the challenge in a note.  I'm hoping it's the challenge letter and Kans-wali (LOL) waves it in his face.  It would be nice to see how Guddu reacts to it... and maybe says yes I wrote it so what... I lost Runjhun won... I have changed.  Some of his lines today made me think he's looking at this relationship in the long term since he even said that he has changed (while talking to Runjhun and Amma as well).

If it's the Abhigyaan letter, I don't know if Guddu still has doubts about Abhi/Runjhun but maybe this will clear the remaining doubts away.

Even if K gets the IM certificate, I don't think that'll do anything since Runjhun's bhaag won't let anything bad happen to Guddu.

Lmao at the expression on Guddu's face when he saw the guy dancing with Runjhun and then grabbed him and shoved him away.  All of his amusement was gone in a heartbeat and he took Runjhun home before some other dude tried to dance with her.  It seemed like he would have kept her out all night because he was having fun  but that scene sobered him up (pun intended LOL

I hope that the kiss is not imagined - by either him or her.  And I hope she's awake and realizes what happened AND is happy about it.   Don't think it'll go any further... but like the dream sequence it'll be important to see why he stops... last time it was about the challenge... this time... maybe it'll be because she's not in control and he wouldn't want to seem like he's taking advantage.  I hope that's the reason and not the challenge since he has already said he has changed and is referring to their relationship in the long term.

Edit:

You know what else would be awesome?  If she's awake and says... "aap humko chodke toh nahin jaynge na? (You're not going to leave me right?)

I would die.LOLLOLLOL

Rani2007, you are back. Smile Your post cheered me up.

@ bold- I hope it does not go any further either. Whenever it does, it should be after they are both fully conscious, consenting and have confessed their love for each other. Embarrassed

I'm trying!!! It's really hard to get time in front of a comp this week... and I can only use my phone so much as I need it to last the entire day...Confused

Edited by rani2007 - 27 May 2011 at 3:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index