Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Infofan

Rani2007, you are back. 😊 Your post cheered me up.

@ bold- I hope it does not go any further either. Whenever it does, it should be after they are both fully conscious, consenting and have confessed their love for each other. 😳

I'm trying!!! It's really hard to get time in front of a comp this week... and I can only use my phone so much as I need it to last the entire day...😕
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bee5

Hey, I am not saying Guddu did that .. but there is something that has happened and for her to come out looking like that in the morning someone has done that. I don't care who did it, but to come to that state is why Runjhun was intoxicated on Bhang, wasn't required is what I am telling. To each his own.

Over-analyzing, under-analyzing ... when to analyze and when not-to analyze is not something that if one says , everyone would follow ... just bcos what you feel, the others do not feel and the vise-versa.

So, I too am here and will watch the show as I have been for the past 5 months. Will comment after that.

No Bee I got what you were saying...and you are right. I've been busy in the past few days...and so most all episodes I've watched once just to get the gist of it to post in the written update, so I haven't been able to get the feel of it like I usually try to...and with all these news it's like being pulled in all directions but going nowhere really..didn't mean to sound like I was knocking anyone for their opinion or such...it's more a statement of my mental state as of current...maybe when this weekend is over I'll be in better form...I'm just emotionally exhausted among other things...

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just like to ask, what was the title of the song playing during the music videoish part of this episode?