The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Thanks Wafah for the beautifully written update

I like that glimpse RJ gave into her childhood and what it was like not having fun. That was thoughtfully placed

I love  that line about Guddu being the King of Kannauj. That was hilarious

I feel heavy hearted as I write this. Today's happy show coupled with possible talk of the show's ending seems like a cruel joke

Beautiful pre-cap; hopefully draw in more viewers

Well said. To me today seemed like a filler episode. I thought both leads looked awkward. Maybe they had heard of the show ending. Or I was upset when I heard of the show ending and did not enjoy today's episode.

While I don't want the show to go on endlessly with ridiculous dragging tracks, one month is not enough time to tie loose ends and wrap up the story.

It is a sad day today.

Edited by Infofan - 25 May 2011 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanujpJulie0001bee5

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for ur lovely update :)

Well, I have a different opinion about today's episode.
I was not so very happy r excited about today's episode. They should have shared some talking with each, other then just laughing & dance. No feelings was shared. Precap was strange to me cas he kissed her when she was sleeping I guess. Before he kisses her I wanted Guddu to 1st confess his to her. Let see if he does that tomm or not. I am trying to see if this is Love or Just Attraction.

Lastly showing kal's mami ruin all that little happiness of the episode :(

Saw it in a hurry from office. Will comment later in the evening after seeing it again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001Wafahbee5Infofan

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
omg...I can't wait to see this episod ...Guddu is so sexy..love his  sleepy eyes look...Geez, I wonder if mahadevi hid the preggie test and then her mother may think that Runjun is preggie...Guddu would know that he have not been with his wife in that way...man, all hell will breaks loose...he will mis understand Runjun and starts to ahte her...
I really hope that this does not happen.
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ooh!! lala!!!  my! my  !my  ! ..what a precap !!LOLWink thank you so much for ur update..god bless you...

Edited by Kinara2 - 25 May 2011 at 12:21pm

Wafah

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!!

Great episode today!

Loved G running after RJ and taking care of her... Too cute :)

Precap: I cannot say anything as I have fainted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001edabellaWafahInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaurp07

Thank you for the update!!

Great episode today!

Loved G running after RJ and taking care of her... Too cute :)

Precap: I cannot say anything as I have fainted.

@Bold: LOL!!

Thank you Wafah!!

I forgot who wrote it, but I too was thinking Kalsonwali may have found the IM Center certificate.  However... I think this is what she went to find but ended up either finding the letter from Abhigyaan or the challenge acceptance letter from Guddu. Kalsonwali wouldn't know that Guddu wrote out he accepted the challenge in a note.  I'm hoping it's the challenge letter and Kans-wali (LOL) waves it in his face.  It would be nice to see how Guddu reacts to it... and maybe says yes I wrote it so what... I lost Runjhun won... I have changed.  Some of his lines today made me think he's looking at this relationship in the long term since he even said that he has changed (while talking to Runjhun and Amma as well).

If it's the Abhigyaan letter, I don't know if Guddu still has doubts about Abhi/Runjhun but maybe this will clear the remaining doubts away.

Even if K gets the IM certificate, I don't think that'll do anything since Runjhun's bhaag won't let anything bad happen to Guddu.

Lmao at the expression on Guddu's face when he saw the guy dancing with Runjhun and then grabbed him and shoved him away.  All of his amusement was gone in a heartbeat and he took Runjhun home before some other dude tried to dance with her.  It seemed like he would have kept her out all night because he was having fun  but that scene sobered him up (pun intended LOL

I hope that the kiss is not imagined - by either him or her.  And I hope she's awake and realizes what happened AND is happy about it.   Don't think it'll go any further... but like the dream sequence it'll be important to see why he stops... last time it was about the challenge... this time... maybe it'll be because she's not in control and he wouldn't want to seem like he's taking advantage.  I hope that's the reason and not the challenge since he has already said he has changed and is referring to their relationship in the long term.

Edit:

You know what else would be awesome?  If she's awake and says... "aap humko chodke toh nahin jaynge na? (You're not going to leave me right?)

I would die.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by rani2007 - 25 May 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87GunjhunPleiadeskaurp07K__SJulie0001bhavni88Wafah

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!

I'm going to go watch the episode now, but it'll be difficult keeping my mind off of the hopefully wrong horrible news.Cry

Wafah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index