Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pleiades

Okay, that's a much better perspective on the episode then I had had, I need to stop being so gloomy. After thinking a bit more about the episode, I guess I'll just take a wait and see approach with tomorrow's episode, I mean the promo's intriguing enough πŸ˜†.

LOL I can understand why everyone's feeling down after the news...but honestly I didn't think there was anything that wrong with the epi...I guess seeing RJ so high is what jarred everyone but I've seen many shows and many drunk heroine scenes too and I honestly feel that today's portrayal of a high on bhaang RJ was in keeping with what RJ's character is...yes she was acting silly but obviously she will...she was HIGH...and they didn't show any heart to heart convos or anything cuz I don't think this was the time for that...that convo would be a huge turning point for GR and I think that will come later...I guess this high on bhaang thing was added just to give Guddu a chance to see a different RJ more loosened up...which she would NEVER have shown him a glimpse of otherwise...LOL...He's anyways softening towards her...this was just one more step...and can you imagine how much he'll tease RJ about this escapade once she's back to her senses the next morning?πŸ˜†

They didn't romanticize this possibility much either until the precap scene which will air tomorrow...so GR will basically get a *moment* out of this scenario...😊

And on a random note...I realized on watching the epi again that Guddu had TIED Runjhun to himself on the bike so that she didn't fall off...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that scarf of his came handy for a changeπŸ˜†...he untied it when they finally reached the houseπŸ˜†
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I liked the earlier part of the episode where G, R  and Amma are together.  I also liked when G and R were talking together. Saw the article about the show ending .  I was wondering about the quick transition between the anger and passion of last week to the present situation.  There seems to be a piece missing somewhere.  If they were going to forgive each other it would have made more sense to do this at the hospital.

R intoxicated was cute and well acted but a little too long.  WDould like to have seen more substance in the episode.

As for the precap-G being swept away by his emotions may be OK if he does not progress further and maybe murmurs some form of confession.  Maybe R will hear part of the confession and ask him what he is saying and we will see G trying to cover himself.πŸ˜‰
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode.  Acting was horrible today and dialogue didn't go with the characters. 

anyone else feel that way?
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked how the episode started - the amma guddu-Runjuhn scene was really awesome, the temple scene was light and nice too. But from the bhang scene, I just couldnt enjoy it. Something didnt feel right to me in all that dancing and laughing by Runjuhn.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. The Amma, Runjhun and Guddu scene was really nice. I wonder what Kalsanwali found? I guess we will know soon.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!! Thanx a lot do this update. It was the best!!!!
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

I liked how the episode started - the amma guddu-Runjuhn scene was really awesome, the temple scene was light and nice too. But from the bhang scene, I just couldnt enjoy it. Something didnt feel right to me in all that dancing and laughing by Runjuhn.

I agree, the bhang and dancing scene seemed to forced. And Runjuhn laugh was too over the top. I prefer the confident, mature Runjuhn.
Secret-Person thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update.
I'm silent reader here and wafah dear, beautiful update.. I'm shocked zee  were actually thinking of cancelling BBAT. I don't believe this.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sac58375

I agree, the bhang and dancing scene seemed to forced. And Runjuhn laugh was too over the top. I prefer the confident, mature Runjuhn.

Actually that scene was very natural and realistic...yes Runjhun is usually sober and mature but the whole point of this was that she was HIGH...ppl high on bhaang are obviously not going to be sober...they will laugh out of the blue over seemingly nothing...and just keep on laughing over and over...that is exactly how it happens...I thought Nivedita was fantastic in this epiπŸ‘πŸ‘...she showed us a different side of Runjhun but I don't think she went over the top at all. Obviously Runjhun will return to her usual demeanor once she's back in her senses.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

There are still a few who think like that. I am glad I do get to read such comments pertaining with the way the story had been progressing from long time back ...

Edit: It is not about whether Nivedita pulled off such an act while looking beautiful, it is about the character and what she was...

More Edit : .. and also whether it was required for the story?
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago