Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Awwweeezz that kiss was so cute!!!! U could have seen Runjhun's smile in her sleep...It was really sweet and epic😳thanks 4 the update Wafah

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey now...the show hasn't been confirmed to end...so those moping...shame on you...Have we learned nothing from Runjhun and Guddu...where's our fighting spirit...we keep on treading...till they tell us for sure that its ending...and even then we demand justice. In the meantime we enjoy the show, because nothing and I mean nothing has the right to take that away from us...not even ZEE. I don't want Bhagonwali to go on forever, but I think it deserves to run till its story is told, for which one month isn't enough, because the story will lose its pace and meaning so if the news is confirmed it is in no way a disguised blessing but takes away from the story. I think when all issues are resolved in the proper time phase and the CV's decide that they've given it the proper ending it deserves without the drag it should end. The story length should never be proportional to the TRP it generates, or it's popularity, any story writer knows that.

As for today...yes it felt silly. It was intended to be...(I know I tend to twist things in my view) and while this post might be more fitting in the discussion thread...I'm lazy. First of all Guddu got to see a different side of Runjhun, he would have never seen. Yes we would have preferred a slow discovery pace but this will do for now. Honestly they really didn't push the silliness like they could have. Today Runjhun was the kid that she's never got to be...like she said most of her life she got pushed to the sidelines and she didn't say anything because she took that position and considered it hers...but today in her abandon she wanted to be that child again...(reminds me of when Guddu says that Runjhun must not have played games in her childhood so she keeps putting conditions). I think it was meant to be awkward, because for Guddu it is both amusing and awkward, and Runjhun laughing uncontrollably even though she has no reason to is awkward and silly...

In today's episode I've learned something, well okay I learned it before but I realized with much more solidity that Guddu retains all that Runjhun tells him. He might not interpret it right sometimes but he retains most all she tells him, and he really listens to her. The part where he tells her that she has a part in his happiness too, because last time Runjhun told him that she might not have a right to his happiness but she has a right to his pain.

Also him telling Amma that all he'd like was that if Runjhun asked him once in a while rather than assume things about him (again this would be better suited if I broke the dialogues like I intend too...again very lazy today) to me that tells that he doesn't like the fact that Runjhun assumes things about him. Which was one of the reasons they did fight. Runjhun assumes that his behavior. In some ways she's always judged him before giving him a chance, which she does less of now. She's always been ready to paint him in negative shades, and Guddu in his subconscious way has been trying to tell her to accept him as he is.

After the fight Runjhun has given him the room to breathe. She wasn't trying reverse psychology on him today. She genuinely didn't want him to be forced into going. She could have easily said that Amma had prayed for our success and you can go to keep her heart like she did on the day the shop opened. After the fight while they haven't had the heart to heart yet which is needed...it's Guddu who is pushing his change while Runjhun has pulled back from the challenge. I think this time Runjhun has removed the challenge from her mind to change him, but rather following Amma's advice to kind of compromise in this situation and support him. Again she's not completely standing back but instead of constantly nagging like she's been prone to do she tends to state her mind then walk away, letting Guddu choose his own actions.

There's a major shift in dynamics. Now very much Guddu is leading and Runjhun steps in occasionally but she has kind of reined over the lead to him more so, but what's nice is that Guddu doesn't let Runjhun pull back. He brings her into the scene even when she pulls back. Like asking her opinion or giving her the credit for his success. You know Rani's comment on the "humari dukaan" might have had that effect, because it reinforced Kukkan's statement that because Runjhun cares for him she is angry with him. Even in her anger she is still willing to help him work out the shop as a unit together, and he's assumed that regardless of where they stand challenge wise, this shop is their together and they can work together and put their differences aside.

Similarly Runjhun is listening to Amma's advice and Kukkan's words and maybe giving Guddu the benefit of the doubt of his actions and giving him more of the lead. Again though they both are coming up with their own solutions though rather than dealing and talking about the fight, but I think it will happen just not as soon as we think. A lot of times and I speak from personal experience when we fight we tend to air out issues but realistically not many of us sit down and resolve those issues, till they come out again in another fight. The ideal situation is to have a heart to heart, but no relationship in the real world is ideal, and when we see positive we tend to gravitate towards it, and leave the negative behind till it comes out again, and we realize we never really dealt with that issue.

I think Guddu and Runjhun are doing the same and as frustrating it is to see them being silly, I think they're getting to see different sides to each other in this round about and while they were merely exploring each other in the previous phase now they're redefining their relationship. So eventually they will deal with those situation that they've been neglecting and it will be hard, but right now they're enjoying the moment and focusing on the good aspects (which I'm not saying is a good thing) but it is a very normal thing to do, and we often do it in real life.

They're understanding each other...Runjhun is learning not to be so stiff with her life, and Guddu is laughing more as he sees this new nuances to her and Runjhun sees new nuances to him...
...and I'm rambling...

With that I sign off...into my happy sunset...in my attempt to enjoy what this show still offers...and I'm in no way going to let ZEE take my guilty pleasure from me, while I still have it...

AreYaar thumbnail
Lovely post, Wafah!

Honestly I'm viewing the show independently from the news of the possible ending...I've gone through this way too many times with other shows too so I'm not going to let that ruin my mood while watching an epi.

I agree today's epi was all about Runjhun's silliness...LOL...but it was meant to be that like you said...I didn't find anything much off...the beginning scene b/w GR and Amma was the best...especially Amma hiding her bemused smiles at Guddu's petulant tantrum...hahaha...

And Nivedita did an awesome job as the REALLY high on bhang RJ...loll...that touch she added of RJ being so out of breath with all her running around and hyperness on the bhaang...very well enacted...the song they played on her running around could have been better but oh well...

Light epi overall...RJ did make me laugh at her antics and Guddu's bemusement at his wife's crazy antics was adorable too...lol
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.  Guddu Shukla has mellowed into Runj's arms...pity she passed out and not aware of the kiss,  but he loves her.  She has won his heart over.  He has seen the humerous side to Runj..  Love her acting, just brilliant.  Nice to see her happy and not being so sad and her aunts having a go at her.  Well done!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wasnt expecting forso much to happen in one episode! Not missing this one! Shame on Zee for wanting to axe the best show on tv ryt now! Booo
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was stunned to see today's episode.  It seemed so incongrous to the story of BBAT as I knew it.  I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience or a dream (well maybe more like a nightmare) and lo and behold, I came to know why.  The show was a typical Zee show and not our CVs' show.  For shame.  The characters that I so loved were reduced to caricatures of themselves. 

The only part that seemed familiar was the Amma, Guddu and Runjhun chat about going to the mandir.  But even that was a rushed job, because now we need to know in a split second that ALL IZZ WELL between Runjun and Guddu.  He is a superstar husband in 30 days (that maybe in 30 more years some of us may still not be able to change ours!).
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm guessing Kalsanwali found the written agreement, signed and stated by Guddu that he will leave after thirty years. She'll probably give it to Vishnu who will threaten Guddu with legal action, forcing him to leave the house despite the fact he may not want to! Oh my
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am kind off little disappointed with today's episode. I had great expectations & was looking for turning point between them :(

Runhjun was so high till night, that's was too much. GUDDU & Runhjun eye contacts are just great, specially the dream song by GUDDU. However I feel that there is a lack in their "touch chemistry" Atleast by the end of the day they should have spoke something together. Some kind of talking. Some like emotionally Runhjun hugging GUDDU, by which GUDDU realize that she started liking him or something like that.

I really like the discussion between GUDDU Runhjun & Amma. Guddu openly trying to telling her that is changed now, but she is not trying to understand him. On the other hand she is trying to tell him now she understands his will & wish, but he is not listen. I liked what GUDDU told to Runhjun " WOW u came to know what my heart says, great, pls U go to temple pray to god nicely & ask god how to control GUDDU ( he meant control his heart ) & god will help Runhjun. That was too cute. He also say that " wat u have to understand that u wont, but u understand the rest which is not needed " Both of them are trying to be TOO nice to each other. :)

GUDDU remembers what is she said about that she might not have equal parts in happiness but she will share his pain. Well I just he remembers & understanding what she was telling in him about the challenge that she is trying to show him the right path. Hope he sees that Right Path soon. I liked that fact that he tells everybody including Runhjun that she is his WIFE.

Well, there is something to think we Runhjun said " whether I drink or u drink it's all that same " she adds " I drank but u have gone high " Hope GUDDU understands this.

I like people watching them, where GUDDU is chasing Runhjun. That's was very nice. I liked that way tied her around him on the bike.

Finally after seeing Kalsanwali I lost that little happiness of the episode. Something flew from GUDDU bag. Also I noticed that she was reading it " should be letter ". IM center certificate I think she gave it to Amma. If she got GUDDU acceptance letter for the challenge, there nothing much that she can do. But if she got Abi's letter ( KUKKAN we need ur help very soon, pls be ready with all Abi's information ) then she has lot of work, I feel that she would manipulate his letter in a wrong sense. Like how she did for the horoscope & Amma suicide note. She is a Super B...

Lets see how much our " Kannauj Ka Raja " GUDDU SHUKLA JI Handle this storm. Let's see how he shows his love to Runhjun & WIN her.

Precap was strange to me cas he kissed her when she was sleeping I guess. Before he kisses her I wanted Guddu to 1st confess his to her. Let see if he does that tomm or not. I am trying to see if this is Love or Just Attraction. Even if she slept, he should tell her that he loves her from his heart, then try to kiss her. I don't want to expect a lot from tomm episode. Lets see.

Ending BBAT :)

This show is very close to my heart. From the morning I was very upset, did not feeling like working today. I was only reading BBAT forums. I know everything has to end, but just not end so soon. My day starts with GUDDU & ends with GUDDU. Not happy at all :(

Bhagonwali will Baante Apni Taqdeer, so just WAIT, dont go.

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Honestly I'm viewing the show independently from the news of the possible ending...I've gone through this way too many times with other shows too so I'm not going to let that ruin my mood while watching an epi.

I agree today's epi was all about Runjhun's silliness...LOL...but it was meant to be that like you said...I didn't find anything much off...the beginning scene b/w GR and Amma was the best...especially Amma hiding her bemused smiles at Guddu's petulant tantrum...hahaha...

Light epi overall...RJ did make me laugh at her antics and Guddu's bemusement at his wife's crazy antics was adorable too...lol

Okay, that's a much better perspective on the episode then I had had, I need to stop being so gloomy. After thinking a bit more about the episode, I guess I'll just take a wait and see approach with tomorrow's episode, I mean the promo's intriguing enough 😆.
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@.. sheryajp..great post..

did not notice that G tied R to him..with his scarf.. during the bike ride home..until after seeing the scene sev times..😉

I think its the letter that Abhi left..still not seen that episode so dont know whats in that letter or if R has read it...what can the M&Ms do with the IM contract??..with G's challenge lett??

I really hope that this show does not end..I look forward to watching this show as soon as I get home from work..its like my motivation after dealing with angry customers on the phone..

customers too stupid to order items for hols/weddings/birthdays etc..one day b4 the event..😡