Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the update!

I'm going to go watch the episode now, but it'll be difficult keeping my mind off of the hopefully wrong horrible news.😭
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheryajp

Thanks Wafah for ur lovely update :)

Well, I have a different opinion about today's episode.
I was not so very happy r excited about today's episode. They should have shared some talking with each, other then just laughing & dance. No feelings was shared. Precap was strange to me cas he kissed her when she was sleeping I guess. Before he kisses her I wanted Guddu to 1st confess his to her. Let see if he does that tomm or not. I am trying to see if this is Love or Just Attraction.

Lastly showing kal's mami ruin all that little happiness of the episode :(

Saw it in a hurry from office. Will comment later in the evening after seeing it again.

I too would have loved a conversation about their childhoods and why they are the way they are. That indeed would have been better. RJ's guard was down, so what are her thoughts on duty and why is she how she is? Why is Amma so important and vital? Guddu too could have shared about his dad, or something.

Anyway, I am of two minds

I want the silliness today to accomplish the new viewers so the show stays on the air. So for me whatever works is fine. I will hang in there for this team, actors, writers, etc

Maybe if the show stays, we can get back the nuances and subtleties that made us fall in love with the show. So I want the show to keep going, but I am having trouble with the rapid-character development

@infofan, yes the episode was a little off. The pacing was off as I think the actors are adjusting to the new demands. The writing appeared hasty as well. It was an excuse for the song and looks like the kiss

But I think the show first has to be saved and then we can go back to character development and pacing.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks cant wait to see 2morrows epi
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks of rthe update
i was really surprised to read that theyw ant to end the show, i hope it's not true...the precap awww man, can't wait to see it
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guddu's scarf/gamcha came to a very good purpose today...he tied Runjhun with himself on the bike way back home so that his dear intoxicated wife doesnt fall down, with nothing other than the celebrated gamcha...Guddu style rocks..πŸ˜‰
BTW, I'm new here...my grateful thanks to everybody who keeps  this forum so lively and dignified with their thoughtful writing...tthis forum is like a fresh breeze in the day to day life...normally I'm a silent reader..but, the news of ending Bhagongali made me raise my voice...this serial deserves a better treatment from the channel...I'm here to let you know all that here is another supporter with you who wants Bhagonwali to continue  and not end abruptly...wake up Zee 

Thanks Wafah for your regular hard workπŸ‘
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
precap = me ☺️ i love this episode. wonder what the witch of kalsan was looking for. thanks alot for the update.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rani2007

@Bold: LOL!!

Thank you Wafah!!

I forgot who wrote it, but I too was thinking Kalsonwali may have found the IM Center certificate.  However... I think this is what she went to find but ended up either finding the letter from Abhigyaan or the challenge acceptance letter from Guddu. Kalsonwali wouldn't know that Guddu wrote out he accepted the challenge in a note.  I'm hoping it's the challenge letter and Kans-wali (πŸ˜†) waves it in his face.  It would be nice to see how Guddu reacts to it... and maybe says yes I wrote it so what... I lost Runjhun won... I have changed.  Some of his lines today made me think he's looking at this relationship in the long term since he even said that he has changed (while talking to Runjhun and Amma as well).

If it's the Abhigyaan letter, I don't know if Guddu still has doubts about Abhi/Runjhun but maybe this will clear the remaining doubts away.

Even if K gets the IM certificate, I don't think that'll do anything since Runjhun's bhaag won't let anything bad happen to Guddu.

Lmao at the expression on Guddu's face when he saw the guy dancing with Runjhun and then grabbed him and shoved him away.  All of his amusement was gone in a heartbeat and he took Runjhun home before some other dude tried to dance with her.  It seemed like he would have kept her out all night because he was having fun  but that scene sobered him up (pun intended πŸ˜†) 

I hope that the kiss is not imagined - by either him or her.  And I hope she's awake and realizes what happened AND is happy about it.   Don't think it'll go any further... but like the dream sequence it'll be important to see why he stops... last time it was about the challenge... this time... maybe it'll be because she's not in control and he wouldn't want to seem like he's taking advantage.  I hope that's the reason and not the challenge since he has already said he has changed and is referring to their relationship in the long term.

Edit:

You know what else would be awesome?  If she's awake and says... "aap humko chodke toh nahin jaynge na? (You're not going to leave me right?)

I would die.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rani2007, you are back. 😊 Your post cheered me up.

@ bold- I hope it does not go any further either. Whenever it does, it should be after they are both fully conscious, consenting and have confessed their love for each other. 😳
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Wafah.

Still reforming from the shock of Bhagonwali being canceled.

Very nice to see a happy and carefree Runjhun.

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updste. What a lovely epi today.
I think If has falling for his wife.

I really hope and pray that the show stays.
yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...the precap looks sooo sweet :))