Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

lol...we all must be scared of same thing as we are very well aware of CVs kalakari to keep the changed Gopi only for ONe Epi and next epi back to square one...

u never know in next epi Gopi will herself go to Rashi asking for any help...

Yeah, day by day am scared as to what CV's will offer so much so that my mom watches the show and I just go in the end to watch the pre-cap and get to know the situation..Am so scared to watch the entire thing of Gopi again being trapped but am glad that somehow today I managed to watch the last 10 minutes😆..
No no please don't say that though I hardly doubt you😆..Maybe u never know even that moment she says her to help in other matter...Hayee re Gopi..

Luv atop
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully there will be change
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know...This show has made me a pessimist. I don't have any hopes from precaps any more 😔

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

I don't know...This show has made me a pessimist. I don't have any hopes from precaps any more 😔

I think the precap will be delivered tomorrow but Rashi is not going to take it lying down and will retaliate immediately, that's why we saw the SBB video of Aham shouting at Gopi, they way he walked up to her with so much violence and grabbed her arm, his such a bully.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lets not count our chickens yet this is Gopi were talking about come tomarrow she will ne following Rashi like a lost puppy i hope she proves me wrong.

Rashi out in her place by Gopi sight for sore eyes

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ues was a nice promo we want to see more change in gopi
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh ho! When did the mouse become a cat? She showed some claws, I see! Waiting for update, couldn't watch as was busy with kids homework... :'(( poor me missed it.
efsun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate rashi 😡bacause rashi is very arrogant and fake. 😡Rashi ans her mother disgusting. 🤢😡I wonder... Doesn't  have her conscience.?😡Why is she  so bad.Edited by efsun - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shobi12500

ues was a nice promo we want to see more change in gopi

Yes dude I totally agree with you...😊

...SK...