Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Mera Emaan, Meri Shaan..mera Maan ho tum! (Page 61)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvey

Originally posted by dtri

omg tubsy ek baat toh batana bhul hi gayi main tumhe...

in Daastaan - you know the night scene you like very much? the one where they are on Chhat, can't sleep and come close to each other with lanterns...

one thing did stick to my head sooo strongly... the way when bano realizes it's hassan, how she takes her dupatta and puts it on her head... maar daala yaar DeadDay Dreaming so dreamy! so seductive in fact!!!

it was such a subtle action, but it was sooo impactful! I fell in love with just that one gesture of hers. Hats off to whoever thought up and executed that scene!!! Clap
now you know no waaad type phingolisss i lurveee to c...!!!!!not alwayshavv Xrated no...!!!!!!!!!!!!DeadBlushingBlushingDay DreamingROFL

yeah babe there was no X in it but it was sooo sexyyy Clap love your choice of phingolis... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I know, anyways we are always here for him no matter what, even if he was joking, but we can't see people hurt him...People just cares for him, cause he is insider, rest people make fun of him...Anyways who cares, he is genuine and we love him...

Go watch my videoAngry...

Muniza
SO TRUEEE NO...!!!!DITTOOO DITTOOO ALL...I CAN C WHO IS FAKING IT WHO DOES NOT No...!!!!sum only be friend wid him bcoz he knows so much about d show no...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise nobody damn care about it no...!!!!! and i feeel so sad fore him, his intention to chat, get friendly wid evryone...!!!!but no,most who cums to his thread only wantsss his SPOILERSSS no...!!!!! dey should be more sensible no...!!!! i feel for GEET page too no...!!!!!Ouch[/QUOTE]

mashaallah tubsy bola toh kya hatke bola Clap

I call his thread madhmakkhi ka chatta when he is around (MMKC)  aa jaati hai sab ki sab spoilerz lene... I guess it must be a - take a load off of stressful work day and relaxing kind of activity for him na? not many would understand that unless they wanna get to know him! Me personally and I know mumma, princess, lavu, and ofcourse you - we just like chatting with him cuz we all enjoy his company!! and that's how it should be!!! we can of course eat his bheja for when we don't like something in geet... but it should all be part of the fun... taang khichaai bhi Wink
[/QUOTE]

Aur kya damaad ji hain, jeeja ji hain, toh taang khichai toh abnti hai bossWink...

Muniza

Desichiqneez

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
offf caarsee banti hai LOL I don't know him well enough to kheecho his taang but soon I will Wink

Infinitedreams

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Dis dramaaa is phannnyyy...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

offf caarsee banti hai LOL I don't know him well enough to kheecho his taang but soon I will Wink

Hum hain na batane,  khincho khincho uss ki taang, aur kaan bhi khenchna...

Acha beti mumma have headache, need to take my precious nap, will talk later, had fun with you guysHugHug, and wohooo hit the 61 pagesDancingDancing...

@ Mac & Cheese/NoNo - will talk tomorrow darling, have a nice sleep, and gud day, and gud luck for your studyThumbs UpHugHug...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Dis dramaaa is phannnyyy...!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

hey I didnt finish watching it yet but started... too cute... what's it called? may be I'll watch it! Tongue

See I have pretty hectic stressful life! I like to watch light hearted stuff whenever I wanna relax. Embarrassed but full of romance phingolis LOLWinkTongue
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
mumma aap ja rahe ho? thik hai then see ya after your nap!!!

okay will try khichoing his tang next time he is around .. aane to dijiye unhe ROFL

waise I do enough taang kheeching when he isn't around lol ROFL

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@ Mac & Cheese - Are you from Pakistan? Why promoting Paki shows, woh bhi Geet forum pur? Anyways it's sooo funny ROFL...Bechara, Ramadan se ek din pehle shaadi, no SR ROFLROFLROFL...

Muniza

Desichiqneez

Go to top