Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Mera Emaan, Meri Shaan..mera Maan ho tum! (Page 30)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

gudniteee pplezz...i m off to bed...mom cam n askd me to go n get sum sleep coz i already look lyk a zombie!ROFL

Nihu,Luveey,Maasi,Dhwanz,Ana,ZZ,Amru,Fahzz Hug

Bye LavzzzHugHugtake care...gudniteTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri


 
D'oh 
 
Chalo... mathematically samjhati hoon!!
 
Your hinglis gaaana = Dimaag Running Wacko
Dimaag running = Dimaag turns into Fried Rice
Fried rice running = Fried rice ki knees hurting
Fried rice ki knees hurting = NOTHING TO DO WITH MY KNEES
 
ME PHINE fultooo PHINEEE samjhi tum AngryROFL

did you really say that...fissshhhShocked and philosophy woh toh mera bachpan se shauk haiLOL
 
 
I did - finally iski wajah se princess ko mujh par dayaaa aa gayee LOL ROFLROFL
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
cutsy tubsy -
 
did you read my response to your take yesterday?
 
No I won't ask you to answer any question like a strict teacherROFL ... Just asking if you read it!! EmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

I'll go home Smile

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Bombay is sooo freakin sultry and sticky ... Angry

u'll get used to itTongue

n dis wd b home away frm homeLOL...haina Maasiii?!Tongue

Eggjactly darling Hug...




Muniza
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
daya ben ROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri


 
D'oh 
 
Chalo... mathematically samjhati hoon!!
 
Your hinglis gaaana = Dimaag Running Wacko
Dimaag running = Dimaag turns into Fried Rice
Fried rice running = Fried rice ki knees hurting
Fried rice ki knees hurting = NOTHING TO DO WITH MY KNEES
 
ME PHINE fultooo PHINEEE samjhi tum AngryROFL

did you really say that...fissshhhShocked and philosophy woh toh mera bachpan se shauk haiLOL
 
 
I did - finally iski wajah se princess ko mujh par dayaaa aa gayee LOL ROFLROFL
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 7231

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
HunyV...!!!!AngryAngryAngryOuchCryCry 
Broken Heart Ermm
LOLL partner...!!!!!HugHugROFLROFLROFL
 
Buhbyeee Lavzz...!!!!Hug c ya tomollowww no...!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

daya ben ROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri


 
D'oh 
 
Chalo... mathematically samjhati hoon!!
 
Your hinglis gaaana = Dimaag Running Wacko
Dimaag running = Dimaag turns into Fried Rice
Fried rice running = Fried rice ki knees hurting
Fried rice ki knees hurting = NOTHING TO DO WITH MY KNEES
 
ME PHINE fultooo PHINEEE samjhi tum AngryROFL

did you really say that...fissshhhShocked and philosophy woh toh mera bachpan se shauk haiLOL
 
 
I did - finally iski wajah se princess ko mujh par dayaaa aa gayee LOL ROFLROFL
 
 
D'oh Oh MAAA MAAATAJEEE ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Home is Home Smile
nothing replaces it

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

I'll go home Smile

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Bombay is sooo freakin sultry and sticky ... Angry

u'll get used to itTongue

n dis wd b home away frm homeLOL...haina Maasiii?!Tongue

Eggjactly darling Hug...




Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZEBassoInfinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAAN'S ESSENTIAL ITEMS =P ~ MAAN MANIA!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 413   Views: 89763

AnjuMaanManiac 413 89763 14 December 2011 at 1:44am by fatema_007
maan is not unique...yahan to kitne saare maan hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 66   Views: 25926

chullbulli 66 25926 24 October 2011 at 9:46am by _Rashmi
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 38   Views: 15447

lody 38 15447 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 36   Views: 23875

raym1 36 23875 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28
Mera staff, Mera bageecha!

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 5   Views: 2532

-honeydew- 5 2532 08 September 2010 at 10:37pm by Sur_10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index