Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Mera Emaan, Meri Shaan..mera Maan ho tum! (Page 13)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri


 
from me tooo babe... have a total BLAASHTTT Hug
 
will miss you LOADS and BUCKETS!!

main bhiCryCry i will have super duper blassshhhttt for sureBig smile nd sabko Geet dikhaungiLOL thankyou for the wishes...will miss you alll verrryyy verrryyy muchHugHug
 
 
lol haan sab ko geet dikhana aur voting bhi karwana sab se ROFLROFLROFLROFL

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

u see im very original

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

ey lo ! aur main khoon samajh kar dar gayi thi ...ROFLROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

aaj mujhe dhwani jee avoid aur ignore kar rahi hai Confused
 
 
LOL nahi... ketchup kar rahi thi... ROFL
 
khoon hi toh hai... jo mujhe kheech raha hai...
 
teri aur teri aur teri aur
haaye rabba... ROFLROFLROFL

VampireEvil Smile...

ketchup wala joke chori kiyaROFLROFL lagggeeeyyy rahoooSilly

lagta hai mujhe bhi daastaan dekhna padega...waapis aakarTongue

ClapClapClapROFLROFLROFL keep it upROFLROFLROFL

Luvey ka midas touch page 100 par milegaConfused bahut mehenga naa pad jaayeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezEBasso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
kyunki ...

itna paisa main itna ich milinga ROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

hello ladies...sab kaise hai!!!???


@Dhanno and Nihu...I started Dastaan last night and watched it thru the whole night ...finished it this morning...my GOD...I cried sooo much...bucket and buckets!!Cry
 
 
AWWW sowwy yaar it was supposed to be sweet na! acha did you like it? Ro mat please!!! Cry



Dhanno /Nihu...I loved it...I loved hr love for Hassan and his love for her till the end...wah kya khoob hai...but the end killed me.

Kya waaki ek aurat ki zindagi mein itne saare DUKH ke PAHAAD toote hai...WOW!!
Ouch

Last week I also watched Khuda aur Mohabbat dekha...all 13 episodes...now waiting till Thursday for episode 14.   Its really good!!Smile



 
 
I know right ... Cry yeh paki shows sare sad endings wale kyun hote hai AngryCryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassoDesichiqneez

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

chaliya chaliya chaliya ...
rooh churalu main hoon
aisi chaliya ROFL

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

gutar gutar...
gutar gutar

ROFL
 
 
Thank god... aaj tune nahi kaha
 
hottie hottie hottie
steal I soul your
like that I am hottie


Edited by dtri - 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

kyunki ...

itna paisa main itna ich milinga ROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by --Nargis--

hello ladies...sab kaise hai!!!???


@Dhanno and Nihu...I started Dastaan last night and watched it thru the whole night ...finished it this morning...my GOD...I cried sooo much...bucket and buckets!!Cry
 
 
AWWW sowwy yaar it was supposed to be sweet na! acha did you like it? Ro mat please!!! Cry



Dhanno /Nihu...I loved it...I loved hr love for Hassan and his love for her till the end...wah kya khoob hai...but the end killed me.

Kya waaki ek aurat ki zindagi mein itne saare DUKH ke PAHAAD toote hai...WOW!!
Ouch

Last week I also watched Khuda aur Mohabbat dekha...all 13 episodes...now waiting till Thursday for episode 14.   Its really good!!Smile



 
 
I know right ... Cry yeh paki shows sare sad endings wale kyun hote hai AngryCryDead
 
 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL tum bhi naaa
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19019

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ouch!!! that was a touching tale OuchROFL

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by -honeydew-

u see im very original

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

ey lo ! aur main khoon samajh kar dar gayi thi ...ROFLROFL

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

aaj mujhe dhwani jee avoid aur ignore kar rahi hai Confused
 
 
LOL nahi... ketchup kar rahi thi... ROFL
 
khoon hi toh hai... jo mujhe kheech raha hai...
 
teri aur teri aur teri aur
haaye rabba... ROFLROFLROFL

VampireEvil Smile...

ketchup wala joke chori kiyaROFLROFL lagggeeeyyy rahoooSilly

lagta hai mujhe bhi daastaan dekhna padega...waapis aakarTongue

ClapClapClapROFLROFLROFL keep it upROFLROFLROFL

Luvey ka midas touch page 100 par milegaConfused bahut mehenga naa pad jaayeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

chaliya chaliya chaliya ...
rooh churalu main hoon
aisi chaliya ROFL

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

gutar gutar...
gutar gutar

ROFL
 
 
Thank god... aaj tune nahi kaha
 
hottie hottie hottie
steal I soul your
like that I am hottie


ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ooyyee usse yaad math dilaa...warna phirse shuru ho jaayegi!D'oh


Edited by LavZ - 25 May 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesDesichiqneez

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by LavZ

Luveeyy phir se gayab hai...Ermm

aaj toh she had plans to touch 100 pages...pata nahi kaha reh gayiConfused
 
 
LOL did you see when she increased her speed on the thread so the pages would increase fast fast? something like hee hoo haa hooo hee ... ROFLROFLROFL
 
I don't know what she was trying to do there? It sounded like she had a load on her back and she was slugging really hard to even take one step forward ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesDesichiqneez

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAAN'S ESSENTIAL ITEMS =P ~ MAAN MANIA!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 413   Views: 89767

AnjuMaanManiac 413 89767 14 December 2011 at 1:44am by fatema_007
maan is not unique...yahan to kitne saare maan hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 66   Views: 25927

chullbulli 66 25927 24 October 2011 at 9:46am by _Rashmi
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 38   Views: 15448

lody 38 15448 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 36   Views: 23876

raym1 36 23876 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28
Mera staff, Mera bageecha!

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 5   Views: 2532

-honeydew- 5 2532 08 September 2010 at 10:37pm by Sur_10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index